Tree of Savior Forum

[RANT] who tf told swordies to be dps?

wtf :))) too bored? haha

/20huehue

Are those hue circle accounts imposters or real alts of haukinyau?

Back @ topic: Swordman was never meant to be dps. The red coloring of many of its classes is missleading players and gets them IMC’ed.

even the forum is dying
lol lol lol lol lol lol

Because nothing new is coming through and everything’s already been discussed to death

this is just a bunch of text

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

@GyroZeppeli yeah, why don’t we blame me ?

• Not that IMC have released uncompleted game (Troll)
  • Not that there are less balance in game then broom on the finger (Troll)
  • Not that Toxic community already done their jobs to decrease level of new/existing players (Troll)
  • Not that IMC not ready to make protection from obvious macros/bot programs (cmon any system listener that starts on game start could help to filter side processes)
  • Not that game got problems with bots/gold sellers (Troll)
  • Not that all classes scales badly overall (Troll)
  • Not that i don’t understand desire of devs to get more money with cash-shop and early access(oldfag) thing and they haven’t been funded by crowd (Troll)
  • Not that they actually read what people write on forums where rules restrict 40% of content posted (Troll)
  • Not that IMC created full DB to game purposes with Skill/Stat simulator (Troll).
  • Not that still a lot of bugs for existing classes (Troll)
  • Not that some classes are obsolete due to community says “NO, it’s bad, i sad so” (Troll)
    This all things doesn’t impact game at all (Troll)
    Yeah, why would you solve all this “problems” it’s better to blame person on the fun-base who publish builds and not forcing someone follow them. Sure, great job people. I’v broke the game and community, so yeah kind an achievement (Troll).
2 Likes

4 Likes

so kirill is the real owner for the guide? badluck bro

I feel you bro, we all got IMC’ed at some point~

game is going towards p2win…

1 Like

Ape and shit, don’t combine this =)

its been awhile since I last shared something, full equipment (lacking last lolopanther top, being replaced by virtov top)

1 Like

I just try to speak with you on “your level”

I don’t think he’s quitting the game… he just doesnt make public builds anymore, and changed his already published public builds to private.

No matter what , we cant deny that his intentions were actually good… to share his knowledge… The “bad” pve builds getting a lot of likes and responses was actually not his control. If anything we should be mad at, it’s not him… but the flawed rating system.

In any case, Flash already said about revamping the rating system of tos sim… so, I do think that further hate is unnecessary.

2 Likes

1 Like

Fun fact i saw solo 290 Dungeon youtube video recently with SW1>Pelt1>Hop3>Dopp1>Dragoon2.
And there were just a [Lunge]>[Serpentine]>[Dethrone] combo + [Spear Throw] and know what i am proud of such results where 3 Hits from 0 CD skill deliver 39k damage, and quite fun to watch how good damage is.
And btw most haters sad to me that [Spear Throw] is a really bad skill.
Enjoy:

1 Like

it used to be bad, you’re just new swordman that just taste the new buff for hoplite and geras spear

O[quote=“biowolfmon1, post:303, topic:308330”]
you’re just new swordman
[/quote]
Oh, really ? :slight_smile:

Rugal

that’s a

1 Like

Funny thing is Rugal share video of Peltas Hoplite, while Making a Sword2 > Hop build in Tosbase and make every1 reroll or quit
IRONY
LOL

1 Like

And you think Sw2 wouldn’t do that ?

No matter what you choose before Hop3, impact not even noticeable )