Tree of Savior Forum

Ranking up made less punishing, but still permanent: The "Circle Reset" fix that works for everyone

sorcerer and warlock 2 more classes poeple like to have in the party :slight_smile:

The reason I criticised your grammar is because it was ironic. Something that you clearly don’t grasp because of your superior education i’m assuming.

Explains why you have so much time to reroll characters.

1 Like

I won’t presume to speak for anyone else, but personally I’ve just grown tired of repeating the same counter arguments time and again.
Yeah…I actually have read all of the…over a thousand posts? On the subject so far. I’m crazy (bored?) like that.

I’m not on top of anything to begin with, personally. I guess I could be on top of the board if I wasnt so lazy and more dedicated?

My build isnt anything special either. :stuck_out_tongue:
I got a worldboss cube with it! Once. That was 50 levels ago tho, havent been able to repeat it with +2 ranks…hmmmm.

I’m too cool to join anyone’s party. I live the solo life.(altho dungeon search seems to disagree with me)

Warlock yes, sorcerer lol no.

I could tell you my profession but you most likely wouldn’t believe me anyway. But as i have said on these forums before good thing your beliefs don’t decide fact. FYI im a civil engineer.

1 Like

so your not an mmo player in the first place. what you are doing here at all?

Wait, what? You’re aware you can just click and check any player’s build and gear in game? It’s impossible to keep secrets like that :joy:

I think most people are ignoring him because he provides nothing new while his posts seems to have rather contemptuous nuance against those who disagree with his opinion and he presents his stuff in rather biased way that doesn’t really welcome people to discuss with him.

Ehh, I just kind of said the same thing twice there… My point is both his attitude and things he claim as facts are something that makes most people not bothering to reply to him.

so what the players build sorcerer , Warlock ,hunter , sapper , Rodelero need to do?
we geting more and more classes that are not welcome to the party as we talk.

Sitting around in the main cities, slacking. Or I would be if I was online right now, hang on let log on and do, just that.

i am tolking of the poepl on the forun. how the hell i can know what they play n the game. its not liek the forun name they got is the same one i game.

as for "facts " prove me wrong

Once agian i said

Warlock Sapper and Rodelero are all fine for gorups

Sorc and Hunter not so much (surprise surprise they are both pet classes.)

surprise surprise go and fined people that are building Warlock Sapper and Rodelero.
show me 5 in game ,lvl 150+.

I think you ment to say Sorcerer here.

Sorry, I didn’t think your previous comment enough. It’s true that many won’t advertise their builds here and you have to see them shine in game to be able to mimic them.

I didn’t mean your facts but those raikouski presents as facts, and why many decide to ignore him.

no i am not but if we at that then yes Warlock as well. why not.

Um warlocks i could probably show you a couple hundred.

Sappers there are quite a few as well.

I admit rodelero might be harder to find but they are still good.

you do know warlock is one of the best wizard classes right?

…
See, how fake this class diversity is.
Mistakes = class diversity.

I personally like the idea, however I could see a couple of issues with it. Someone else already said it, albeit in a rude manner. I can imagine it now, someone getting a dps class to a high enough level in which they felt safe going support to ease the grind.

While I don’t see this being the norm, we all know there are those dedicated enough, and bored enough to do it. The last thing I would want would be high level dungeon or mission runs with someone who has low level spells/skills.

To deal with this you could simply have a max class level before it’s permanent, IE: Class level 5. I also would prefer it if this was something that was limited, meaning you only have 1 reset chance per character, 2-3 per team, something like that. Again I like the idea though, good job.

While I agree to a degree that there should be somewhat of a consequence to creating a character without much thought, I also believe this would present something new. It would perhaps help promote experimental builds, especially if people didn’t feel they were concreted into their first choice. That’s just my .02. ^^

yet i dont want to mimic them. i just want to see that they play the top build but say things like, its ok to play what ever you want.

You can play most things as long as you put a decent core in.

3 cryo+ any wizard classes for the other 3 ranks would still get groups.

Any swordsman with a rank in peltast

Any wizard with a rank or 2 in linker

Any cleric c2 or cleric priest

Archers do damage just don’t be a hunter lol.

i do know warlock as it self is good. yet most build one of this, and yes they use warlock .

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/builds/?name=&class=Wizard&order=Likes&search=search