Tree of Savior Forum

Ranking up made less punishing, but still permanent: The "Circle Reset" fix that works for everyone

he failing to see that people that have the time to play 5+ h a day dont need to spend ■■■■ on the game. they will have all the silver to get tokens. may be they will bay a costume,may be.

Freemiums show perfectly why the pareta law doesn’t apply. They are these to intice the masses to make MICROtransactions ring ring a bell?

Edit: Just to get it done before you start moaning about whales. Don’t do it. Whales are not the argument you wanna reach for here.

Video game sales ( copies ) are not a good indicator of the real benefit of a company.

That’s literally the only sole defining factor. If your good game doesn’t sell, you are not going to be making any more games, champ.

Sorry then, i seem to have another definition of a freemium. But i’m not very well researched on the subject i was just stating that i do believe that this game has not really been designed for casuals ( could be a mistake i’m not qualified to say).

Games are designed to be enjoyed.

If the game itself brought a large community of people that it wasn’t aimed at, it has only itself to blame.

1 Like

Freemium are based on having convenience paid for. You can see this for example in the megaphone pricing. Think about it WhatsApp is free yet here we literally pay 0.10$ PER megaphone (yes there is the 8 for 10 pack). That is a higher price than I pay for a SMS.

Yes you get some freeTP, but they will be stretched very thin.

They give you the illusion of being completely free to play, but since literally all gamers are eager they won’t withstand too long only going into 2 dungeons/missions or 1x saalus/earth tower per day. Not being able to roll twice, less xp less this less that. Thus the average gamer is made to pay.

Traditionally people would have rioted for something like token:currency because it immediately stands for RealMoney:Currency (which is probably the reason you cannot trade it for items).

If they would offer straight realmoney:currency people would riot p2w, but since there it is token:currency it obfuscates that fact for most people. So you can see the market go one step at a time until they have integrated the RMT market directly into their game.

I really wish gamers had the same mentality as 7-8 years ago. ■■■■ like this here would not have flown.

Oh it’s not even a question, TOS is one of the biggest F2P fakers of this generation alongside other gems like anything from aeria games (so sad they got Bless).

1 Like

False, almost every build is viable on endgame. Hell, check reddit. A random team cleared ET

Lmao do you think mobile game players are casuals? Whales(their primary source of income) both play 6-7+ hours a day and spent a lot of money. Take for example granblue fantasy, there was a daily event last week where people had to grind for 10 hours to rank up, guess who got the top 3 stops on each faction? The whales. They didnt stop playing in the whole 10 hours(you can keep track of the top 3points).

Whales are usually hardcore

Hardcore is not a genre, it’s a play style.

You can still be “hardcore” in TOS of a circle reset is offered, you know.

no not every build is viable on endgame here. A random team cleared ET but what builds they have.no one say you need to be supr hardcore gamer and a pro team to do ET.ET is not dark souls or the hardest of diablo.
ye not yuo or any of the anti reset people did the one thing i asked them. show me 5-20 unique builds at end game dungeons.

I know, hardcore is playing 6+ hours a day. Which whales usually do.

its not hardcore its no life. the yuor so hardcore you plat 24/7 was an old gamers joke. some how over the time people stop get the joke.

What does this have to do with circle resets, though.

Stopped reading here. Bring on the next thread.

1 Like

if imc will not have a word in this we will Bring the next thread.
wait for it irrationally.:slight_smile:

Been done bruh, check it out.

I think you’d love being on a hardcore sever!

Define “random team” lol. I kmow a team that cleared et without plague doctor nor elementalist nor fletcher.

They had(iirc):
cleric2/dievderby3/krivis,
sword2/barb/corsair/doppel,
A2/Qs/scout/falconer/cannoneer,
wiz/cryo3/pyro/linker/sorcerer and swordi/pelt2/squire/templar

So stop talking bs if you dont know that everything is viable rnow

1 Like

you did say random team, what you want me to Define here, that all of them playing the top builds? then they are.
now everything is viable? wonder why i dont see in game this everything. we must not play the same game then.