Tree of Savior Forum

Ranking up made less punishing, but still permanent: The "Circle Reset" fix that works for everyone

onlly we are or you one of the retards thinking the game is in beta?

Wheres the F2Pā€™s at?

We are not in

yet.

Mark my words, this game will die if imc go the same route as wow and stop punishing players for making mistakes.

Ugh no? Last I checked even if you delete your character you keep pets. Heā€™s right. If you ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  up your character, make a new one. The system isnā€™t broken. You people just wanna make it to casual by throwing money at your screen.

1 Like

becouse wow is dead? 5m (Ā±) players is dead?

ok what of all the TP people put in this character ?

They need to adjust thoses classes, not allow people to change for another one and make the game less diversified. That would really be profitable to the game, not a circle reset, how restrictive you think of it.

see if imc can adjust thoses classes then no one will ask for resets. but this classes are this way from cbt day so imc dont intend to do it from the look of things,sadly.

Same for circle resetā€¦ not to be rude or smarty pants or w/e but the idea of a circle reset are not very new either, beside, i disagree partially, changes on thoses classes have been made, i think itā€™ll come, they just need the time to do so. (Theyā€™re too busy fixing the numerous bugs in the game right now for anything really releavent regarding classes yet, i donā€™t find them excuses tho, they are not very well organised if you ask me)

But in my book, pushing for more clarity regarding skills effects, descriptions ā€¦ And for balance changes on some classes is a way better way to make the game better.

Thatā€™s the problem of the player who didnā€™t look ahead (resaearch jobs etcā€¦). I donā€™t mind them making TP items tradeable within the account but resets are to OP.

what op inreset your last class to lvl 1? and what is the problem of the player that did read what a skill do and then its dont do it as it say on the text?

ok motherfucker what i say was
what is so op in reseting your corent class and take one in its place, it will be lvl 1.i am sorry for my bad english motherfucker.

The way i see it :

Pareto law : 20% of the customers create 80% of the revenue. Itā€™s not the casual players who will make the game bankable, It will be the core gamers, those who spend a lot of time on it and will spend a lot of money without even noticing it even less care about it. And circle reset is only a thing for casual players. Those will quit anyway because after the circle reset, another aspect of the game will become prohibitive for them ( such as the lack of userfriendly mechanics, the lack of informations given upon leveling, the ExP cards distribution and the ExP wall who comes with it ā€¦ the lack of balance between classes which some are intended ā€¦ ) They will indeed spend some doll$rs into the game but leave eventually and will never compete with core gamers. This game is a niche, and it will stay that way even if itā€™s without casual players and only with a small community.

( If you will think of TOS more like a POE type of game rather than WOW ( or other flexible designed game for what matters, i donā€™t know every games ))

On the other hand if skills are more ā€œreadableā€ on their effects, mechanics and descriptions, their will be no need for circle reset, and that, that will happen for sure

Wow calm down pal. It was just a meme ;^) No reason to become a keyboard warrior over it.

Youā€™re so right! The pareta law! I wonder why freemium ever became so popular :wink:

its was a joke sorry yuo didnt get it :slight_smile:

I agree with this kind of reset, and it must be avaliable only by TP.

1 Like

Lol, you get that from vsauce?

Video game sales have always pointed towards casuals over core gamers. Thereā€™s a reason why mobile games are so popular now.

Super Mario Bros. and Mario Kart has sold more copies than any competitive game to date. Those are casual games.

The list could go on and I could bring a ton of examples into it, but if youā€™re an actual gamer youā€™d realize what I was talking about.

1 Like

I donā€™t really know if it meant to be sarcastic but freemiums are a perfect exemple of what i said.