Tree of Savior Forum

Rank Reset Event!

It will happen. We already know there are changes coming for Bullet Marker, Falconer and Quarrel Shooter for example. And not all of them have been officially shared (if you follow the kTOS/test threads all the info is there though).
That’s the annoying part… It’s having a reset event, but shortly after it’ll be changed again.
Are they all changes that force a rank reset ? Or even a skill reset ? No. But the random and constant changes get old fast. Making up builds is funny, but constantly having to change gets annoying.

For some people it also makes them feel like IMC really has no idea what to do, since they change things quite often. Or more like they don’t think thoroughly. For example some of the R8/R9 classes got released on test server, then officially released on kTOS, and they’re already gonna modify some stuff on them @_@
It’s okay not being able to make one class or skills perfect the first time, but why officially release it even though the test version already proved they needed some changes ? I guess overall it just feels like they don’t take enough time thinking and testing.
Thus the fact BDS was “fixed” one year after it was released, and went back to the “bugged” version 4 months later (a)

3 Likes

More backlashing than they already receive, perhaps?

me im good i just rerolled everything to act as a support… and im happy… :slight_smile:

im hir, i habbe only wann char tuu ‘w’/

And they wont fix shinobi quest, great event as always IMC

It would be cool if you could explain why, but it seems after maybe 20 posts you’re unable to make it clear.

3 Likes

Specially when we reduce it to 7 days of non-working Shinobi quest, Remiri is just a poor whiteknight of IMC, the worst kind

1 Like

level up your char to 360 then you will get 1 extra rank reset per char.

They want you to buy unlock voucher :tired:

that is once per team only.

1 Like

yep…i was wrong…sorry about that :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Explain why it is a bad thing, and I will be happy to retort. We could have gotten zero resets. Are you generally upset when something is given to you?

When you’re given something, and then it is taken from you, how do you feel?
I guess that’s the feeling due to the lack of daily reset per character, indeed daily reset per team is not bad, it is good, but it is not as good as the last reset event.

Personally I’ve 14 characters, and I only play 3 of them, none of them feel like a mistake, but, I’ve certainly reseted the schwarzer a lot, it is not a class I like. So 14 resets it’s mighty fine for me, but I’m not the whole playerbase.

Are people still arguing over this? Ignore the negative nancies, they should just play the game. The reset event is fine, its not meant to be some event to test out dozens of builds, and to those who are complaining how its only 14 resets? Cmon do you really have 14 characters that need full class resets?

I do agree with you some what, the patch feels a little rushed (but honestly F waiting any longer lol), we should have got the QS/Hoplite/Cata ect changes during the reset event. In the end however, its not that big a deal for some of them since the changes are just flat out making the classes better in every way.

And the classes that are getting big changes, didnt ktos accounts with them get vouchers? thought I read that.

1 Like

Please explain how IMC giving us a reset event for 14 days is IMC taking something from you.

2 Likes

Simple, it is giving you something, that you were given before, but worse.

I’ve already said it is not BAD, it’s not as good as the last one, and that can be perceived as a punishment, oh we’ve been a bad player base, we have.

1 Like

That’s not taking away, that’s giving less. What the fk are you saying.

Right, except that last time they gave it, it was when they literally redesigned how everything scales in the game which DRASTICALLY changed how the game works.

It would make sense for it to be better then right?

1 Like

That isn’t taking anything away from you. That is giving you 2 different things.

If someone gives you 10 cookies today, and 5 cookies tomorrow, did they take away any cookies from you?

+1 on this.

And maybe they simply looked at the pros and cons of the last reset event and decided that for the game it was better to give out less resets than before.

You example is kind of different.

Giving a cookie is not the same as a one year only benefit. This year’s benefit is not as good as last year’s beneit, how do you think people will react?

Now if your cookie example, was something done daily, and all of a sudden you were counting on 10 cookies a day, and next day you get 5, how do you feel?

Personally, I would of given daily reset per character, what a great time to gather some data.

1 Like

I would be happy to receive 5 cookies, since beggars can’t be choosers. Anyone who is upset from getting things is a textbook example of a spoiled brat.

2 Likes