Tree of Savior Forum

Rank Reset Event!

I played since CBT2 i have more than 4k Hours played, i put this not to brag but as a base from where my opinion is coming from as some one who has been in the worst this game has seen and the “best” of it too.

Game highly rewards character creation and having multiple alts, this events goes against this idea of having multiple alts and trying out new things, last Reset event was probably the most succesfull event in the history of the game game channels and forums where full of people trying out new stuff and asking on forums, this time not a big player increse of any sorts becouse you are limited to 14 resets there is no fun on testing new and weird builds and exploring the new Classes with diferent combination many of us with 15+ Characters are limited to only our “real” builds so we wont feel like wasting a character on something “fun” and “weird”.

I had like 2-3 months without login im gona reset my guys and probably wont play again, the people managing this game have no idea what they are doing. they have been killing a amazing game with poor managing and 0 comunication with their comunity.

(Sorry for misspelling i hope i comunicated my message properly)

6 Likes

Sobre a decisão de manter essa budega como ta…

White Knights of IMC being ridiculous again
Where do u think all those good builds and guides on youtube come from? yeah from players who constantly use many skill resets and have a lot of characters to test as many builds as possible to help people like u to have the perfect build and not ragequitting

But keep defending IMC instead suggesting a change since we had a good class reset event long ago and they could have easily done that again but no, we just get IMC’d again
1 reset per account per day…

7 Likes

Yep, definitely just logged in to use reset on one char. Will do the same tomorrow and in the upcoming days until everyone in my team has been reset. By then, I can finally start playing around with builds until the event ends which by then I need to make sure everyone is resetted to prepare for the intense balancing. Definitely not my cup of tea.

This is really bad for those who can only strictly play on weekends or specific days of the week though.

I had more fun on the previous rank reset event, and there was evidently a lot of returnees and new players (returnees inviting new players to play with). If only they didn’t make a lot of screwups months after we would’ve kept those numbers on green.

2 Likes

I’m only one who have one character in team since game rlease?

1 Like

tumblr_mbjct4BAjV1r0w36u

1 Like

Great. I come back from months and months of not playing, coming back for R9. And literally now I find out that I can only reset one character per day.

So much for having fun testing new content before making a final decision for my 12 Characters, to then play that content with those characters I am happy with. All I can think of doing now is resetting every character fully, then leaving them like that till I know what’s a solid build and what’s not.

Really considering just not bothering with ToS at all, there is always SOMETHING fundamentally wrong - why even add this limitation? It is almost like they want to annoy people with small stupid changes like this.

2 Likes

I feel ya. IMC is like that ex-girlfriend you missed so much that just wants to see you again but has no intent of getting back together.

3 Likes

if they’re so insecure about the content of their game that they have to limit paying customers in this kind of irrational manner(max char amount is 30, 14 is not even half),
I guess all the new updated content like challenge mode and pvp is not really up to par
cuz that’s what that sounds like.

2 Likes

also, what is the reset time for these resets? I can’t find one time anywhere…(communication is still lacking I see)

it’s 12am server time, the same time with other events. dg reset is at 6pm server time

EDIT: had it the other way around

Meanwhile the rest of us who actually planned for this event and had their builds figured out will keep playing and be fine.

5 Likes

Theorycrafting and using your brain is not hard for everyone.

Yeah piss off whiny little shits, we won’t be missing you. The rest of us will be theorycrafting our builds while taking into account broken skills and unclear/outdated/mistranslated descriptions just fine.

And by “the rest of us” and “just fine” I of course mean

1 Like

like you ever suggested a solid build or did anything to help people looking for the best TESTED build :rolling_eyes:

Theory =/= practice

Specially when IMC is involved

1 Like

like you ever suggested a solid build or did anything to help people looking for the best TESTED build :rolling_eyes:

Theory =/= practice

Specially when IMC is involved

Keep the fail rainbow build guys :satisfaction:

1 Like

Check the cleric forums there champ.

1 Like

Are you two not playing? have you maybe checked shouts or helped some confused people out? Or do you just laugh at them for not being as “in-the-know” as you? These confused people are likely to be gone in 2 weeks if they’re unable to “figure out their builds.” IMC decided they can only test one character a day, good luck with that.

Why don’t you give a reason why it’s a better idea to be skimpy with resets over just doing it like before at once per char per day? All you’re saying is that 1 reset per team per day is enough for YOU, that’s a stupid argument for someone who claims they can use their brain.

7 Likes

I answered shouts and talked to multiple people in game through whispers asking for help last night. Why do you make dumb assumptions?

There are guide threads throughout the forum on builds and lots of topics to ask for help in if you can’t figure it out yourself.

There’s no need to have more than one reset per day. I’m glad there isn’t because there’s still at least a little bit of sense of decision to be made. It’s the same reason most games don’t let you just reset stats/skills/etc as much as you want: your decisions need to have weight and build/character needs to be solidified.

The people that would need help are inexperienced. Inexperienced people generally do not have 14 characters, let alone 14 that they want to reset. I’ve been playing the game since launch and I only have like 5 characters; I only reset one of them, and that’s because I’m making it into the new class. I’m just an example, but what I’m trying to say is your scenario that is supposedly happening to everyone is not a typical one. Even 14 resets is way more than enough. It’s really hard to make a “bad” build nowadays that simply cannot function at all; even if your build is not 100% perfect, that doesn’t mean it’s not playable, it’s largely subjective regardless.

Just really tired of people whining and complaining when they don’t have it their way. Either way though, no matter what I say, you’ll throw a tantrum and beg for IMC to give you free stuff, so I’m not gonna bother responding further.

2 Likes

lmao mostly u are the one asking on that section
You barely talk about your limited experience on a couple of skills/classes :rolling_eyes: