Tree of Savior Forum

Rank Reset Event!

I don’t get why people that do not have more than 14 characters are replying our posts with that kind of aswers: “Do you really need to reset them all”, “I doubt you play with all” and such things.
Dude, you do not know why we are asking for this cuz you are not the one who is in disadvantage. What about trying not to be selfish and try to understand why are we asking for this.

IMC is changing a lot of skill interations, introduding new rank and classes that completely change some builds combinations. Also changing some skills and how they work. The purpose of this event was supposed to be to test the new classes and build combinations but having many characters and limited 14 resets only it’s not possible to test anything (unless you have less than 4 characters), neither reset all characters.

And no, I didn’t messed up with all my characters, maybe one or two I didn’t liked the final result. The others are fine for now but will not be fine when the update arrive.

4 Likes

Dude, they just call what hits them directly. They care little about others. They do not understand that in this event everyone needs to be benefited, regardless of their amount of char.

Make sure that if the IMC had given just ONE RESET, they would be shouting for more. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

oh sht im fcked i just started to gather materials for my shinobi class advancement sooo i think im gonna miss the 7 first rank reset. well fck my life

I think it’s less about resetting 14 different characters and more about resetting to test different builds. People want the comfort of testing different builds without accidentally running out of resets.
Not including any of the old classes that changed, there are 4 new classes, 8 new c2 ranks and 8 new c3 ranks which is a lot to try out which you like.

I don’t get why people that do not have more than 14 characters are replying our posts with that kind of aswers: “Do you really need to reset them all”, “I doubt you play with all” and such things.

I have over 14 characters. I don’t need to reset them all. Just sayin’

Damn IMC, this event happens when I have a lot of work to do. Did they announce something before this announce ? I feel like they don’t want people to participate to this event… why do they communicate one day before ? I’m actually lucky because I checked ToS news today o_O. Or did I miss something ?

2 Likes

If you just want to test: Create a new account tomorrow , level up to 330 in 1 day. Reset it over and over for 14 days.

If you have over 14 characters in you main account, try to look for those you can “save” with just the “current rank reset” feature that will come in a few weeks and wait.

I think it’s funny people talking “but you’re accommodated and you want to test” … They forgot that KTOS has a TEST SERVER in which players try to make the classes crazy and then put them in their accounts on the official server.

Here we do not have a test server and we are forced to have to choose who deserves or not to be reset and if I do not like a build that I set up, will I be forced to keep it?

Stop defending IMC laziness here in the West, stop this stockholm syndrome. The right is not RESET by TEAM, but by char … If you want to disfavor, then JUST A RESET TO ACCOUNT EVERYTHING!

3 Likes

Open a test server for the itos also, it will decrease the amount of bug that comes in the “package”.

1 Like

Not for players?

So 2Blue, Bong and others are what? GMs?

There is a video of 2Blues testing VARIOUS BM compilations and you want to tell me that there is no build test there?

PFVR!

Get out of Disney!

1 Like

I have other accounts, the problem is I can’t test them properly without my items, and transcended items cannot be moved to another account.

1 Like

I understand, but you can indeed check the perks of a perticular build and test that.

Nearly every build can be good with great gear and high transcendence/enhancement.

WINTER IS COMING and a Horde of players shall crash the servers once more. I SAY ON TO THEE WINTER IS COMING!!! YOU KNOW NOTHING JOHN SNOW!

1 Like

Hell yeah, every players would be tester of IMC since this rank 9 patch is only 1-2 weeks afford!
:haha:

1 Like

To be honest, I also could not understand why IMC don’t want to give per char but instead, per team.
Previously, I reset my mergen everyday into many builds since have quite many skill changes on different class. I don’t reset all my 15 characters, i only reset several main characters. However, this is my past experience on the rank reset. But we could not expect everyone would be same like me and you, others players could reset all their characters and test new build if they want. Imagine if they nerf player main character and they have to re-think of new build, they would need to test several times on them and finally they decided the build that they want. They will need another day to reset to the right 1. What if the players wanna re-build few characters? Skill changes as noted in the patch note might affect them, so why not IMC give players rank reset by character?

The only reason I could think is IMC probably sell rank reset in coming DLC or cash shop item.
:haha: IMC was like: testers players are rich, don’t worry :distinguished:

1 Like

then we should not play the game is that it? lmao.

skill interaction between classes that the players created/planned is one way of testing, no?

you and common sense does not match apparently.

Ahh, our constant thirst for always wanthing something more…

One lesson I learned here is that indeed, gamers have to voice out to be heard. But it is too tedious

So I play when I want to play. Then I do other meaningful agenda in my life when I don’t to avoid stress as I learned how games are managed these days.

And just like that my life is significantly better than before <3

then how do you test the game without making a character? lmao that’s what you keep saying.

so what do you just go in and play the game and make random rainbow builds?

do you even understand what you say?

1 Like

Prior to the first rank reset event, not a lot of people actually had more than 10 chars all capped at max level. The reason they’re limiting the reset event now is exactly for the reasons you guys are complaining about, they don’t want you to test builds and they want you to resort to rerolling chars that couldn’t get resets. They know their “oh my god we have so many classes you can choose and so many possible builds to make” is what motivates a lot of people to play, but at the same time after you’re done experiencing all the classes there’s really not much left to do.

They just want you to waste more time on the game, they put a lot of effort into rushing this content might as well force the players to play right?

4 Likes

They could’ve at least made the resets tradable through Team storage… or let us picked which reset went to which character.

True, not all my characters need a Rank Reset, but my characters that needed to reset their ranks don’t really need to change stats and I could’ve used that Stat reset potion on a character that needed it. Now I have to waste that Stat potion and wait 12 hours for the next server reset. :confused:

1 Like