Tree of Savior Forum

Rank Reset Event!

I’m quite baffled as well as to why all of TOS servers seem to adapt 1 reset per team per day instead of 1 reset per char per day. That IMHO, was one of the most successful events of TOS.

Anyway, might have to just prioritize who among my characters to reset and to what ranks.

P. S.
Can IMC please make it 4 reset per team per day, so that i can try builds to one of each base classes per day.

1 Like

They could even give extra days of event… New year and stuff

Come on:

IMC encourages players to do many chars, and to have more chars you PAY TP to have, then you create 17 chars and play with all of them, so when there is a change that CHANGE LOTS, you have to choose 14 of them? Really?

IMC the 17 chars were not for free, I PAYED TO HAVE 12 OF THEM, being a total of (on average) 400TP only in extra char.

Besides not valuing the time spent on them, still does not value the invested MONEY!

GO KILL THE GAME give 1 reset per char? Really? Is not enough of the devaluation that you are currently giving players? Do something good for the first time!

(I still wonder if they read this forum dump)

1 Like

Let’s give a position, at least?

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @GM_Francis

1 Like

A lot of returnees and active-but-bored-of-dailies players will probably just login to test a build then log out - not really the kind of event you expect. Players bought character slots. Come on.

Sure, it might temporarily help bring that Steam Charts graph up, consequently making the game inviting to new players - but why change things like this now when you were able to do 1 reset set per char in a similar event before?

@STAFF_Amy

1 Like

I think it’ll be fun if they increased the TBL sched alongside the reset event, like every other 2 hours so people can instantly test out their builds.

If you have over 14 characters to reset, it’s honestly not going to be that hard to just reroll them… if you even use that many characters to begin with…

Prioritize rank reseting the ones you’ve heavily trans’d and added attribute points to, your mains, annoying to level shop classes, favorites. Relevel everything else left over if you have to.

Just 14 resets isn’t a big deal at all.

As crazy as it sounds, some days I play with all of them(I used to do at least saalus daily with all). My complaint is not only cuz I will not be able to reset them all but mostly because 14x isn’t enough to test builds on my main characters and reset the ones that I use the most.
I don’t like deleting characters, I already did with 3 or more characters but everytime I lose at least 10kk invested in attributes and a lot of untradable items like cookies.

1 Like

I thought we were only going to get 7 days for the reset event, so 14 is a pleasant surprise.

Honestly, if you need more than 14 resets then you must have built most of your characters in a very poor way.

2 Likes

Uhum … a general change in skills and adding new ones makes any build quite enjoyable …

Did you screw up so bad that you need to reset ALL of your characters?

I just think that regardless of anything, the fair minimum would be 1 reset per char, regardless of whether you have 1, 2, 3 … 300 characters.

Then it will ONLY place a RESET. :slight_smile:

I can not want to test builds? From what I learned in Ktos it was 1 RESET BY CHAR … Or was it ONE PER TIME?

I still doubt you will need a reset on every single one of your characters.

Indeed, but by neglecting the option to take the pots individually you prevent people to adjust their characters if they do have more than 14. People may not need to rank reset 14 chars but some might need to skill reset and so they can’t do it.

1 Like

So IMC, by the logic of the FRIEND, only releases a RESET to be used only by one character, because with so much ease to upar, it deletes the others and creates everything from scratch. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Eh…it is still a positive event that gives back to the player community so in this case I am trying not to bite the hand that feeds.

2 Likes

I bite the hand that I PAY to feed myself … :slight_smile:

1 Like

But agree, stay “fighting” here, complaining will advance in what even? IMC “bans” the use of bot, but it is the one that uses the most here in the forum and support site.

He did not have a complaint of the players that were attended, they only changed the event of halloween because it was changed there in Ktos, due to the feedback of the players there.

And all the changes here only hurt honest players, nothing that actually helps.

Seriously, who was the mentality of, after a year, to think that there would be players with many playable characters? I even play with ALL MY 16 characters and I only have Squire.

1 Like

And they forget the possibility of any sinister bug that prevents players from taking advantage of the event … Placing 1 reset per char not only favors everyone regardless of the amount of char, but also how it softens possible bugs that will arrive.

Or if you have a big bug, will IMC increase the day of the reset event?

1 Like