Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 8 - The information about those classes are soon to be revealed

if theres a video of an unreleased class, then you should atleast think that its in developemen.

that video as released a while ago, which means that the class was in developement for a while, and is probably done now, and ready for release

Once again nothing but blind speculation.

By your logic:

Centurion was 100% released and functional in rank 6 and was pulled. Later rank 7 was released why not use a fully developed class its 100% functional.

Just because something has progress dose not mean it will be used for the next rank, its possible but with IMC’s history it means next to nothing.

by your logic:

imc would rather take months to create a new class, rather than already bulding on a class that is already started or is even finished

except they have already stated they have planned for 80 classes that are all in various stages of development. So now your just flat wrong because IMC has stated that them selves during various Q&As and spoilers.

ok whatever you say :kissing_closed_eyes:

I expected Chaplain as a Rank 8 class then it turned out to be a rank 5 hidden one.
I wouldn’t be surprised if piper and shepherd were hidden classes. Both of them seem quite unique for their tree imo.

I think enchanter is confirmed now because we saw some skill names appearing for it…btw.
I also expect Daoshi.

I agree with bloody btw I think everything has a chance but I understand why you think we will get those…Anyway just don’t get high hopes for anything yet X)…

if shepherd is a rank 8 class im definately going for it, nad enchanter skill names? thats a huge hint fot it being the other wizard rank 8 class.

Just wanna see what C3 Necromancer is gonna be like, and which class will Puppeteer will be in and how it’s going to work. Maybe a little similar to Bokor if anything.

2 Likes

Im curious to see if we are going to have skills move again. Much like last time when come classes with high skill counts had some of their skills move to rank 7, as a necro fan i suspect you have experienced this before lol.

2 Likes

I kinda hope they bring back the original Shoggath in C3 and call it something else or some of the other skills they removed.

1 Like

I hope so.
I want to make more of these:

16 Likes

The scary thing is there are a few classes with high skill counts at rank 7. So it is a possibility. your opportunity could be just around the corner.

Oh reading other little things there that dataminers found… Murmillo and Daoshi has a chance…

…but also there was something about Onmyoji… so maybe you can forget Mimic from your list :smiley:

Anyway I rly just trying to not hope in anything and wait…

I’m saving this as soon as I get home.

So has everyone forgotten about the Macumbeiro costume found in the client a few months ago? I haven’t.

im still waiting for schwarzer c3 hopefully AOE skills that is not charge up and why not Appraiser and Hackapell class.

Also Retiari, Zealot, Mergen and Puppeteer and other more known…X) We rly don’t know for sure what to expect…X)

Expect 2 ranks to come out at the same time

Rank 8 and rank 9

hmm, so what are th skill names?
i translated it but everything was still badly translated

i havent
werjhewfiusdbfsdhfjksdf