Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 8 - The information about those classes are soon to be revealed

1. When can we expect to hear about Rank 8 classes? We are
    currently developing Rank 8 classes. The information about those classes
    are soon to be revealed. We hope to show you what we have prepared and
    polished very soon. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Whats ur opinion and prediction about rank 8? Murmillo? Taoist priest, fortune teller? Hiddens? And about c2 and c3 new skills? druids c3 and templar c2 for example?

1 Like

I want a fencer C3 skill with a bonus aoe attack ratio.

Seriously IMC
Fencers:
Locked into 20 durability rapiers
No aoe attack ratio(relies on items)
Mediocre damage for swordsman tree
Only thing keeping my favorite class alive is the costume

3 Likes

My prediction is more than 5 such topics per day.

7 Likes

oracle c3

now possible to make golden change guy

fack yeah!

2 Likes

i think oracle master could predict world boss respaw for a lot of TPs. 20-50 TPs

More use on Gematria/Noktarion for Kabbalist please ;A;

Corsair’s Unlock chest need rework. Dont make nothing and dont have chest with high lvl.

1 Like

Plague doctor C2

The ability to “bottle” w/e debuff that is on you, so you can use it on others later.
Works with panemic and incineration

We can call it “Disease research”

It’d still be better since people would have some energy into this instead of crying the game is dead.

Also

1. Regarding the Client and Server Lags

First, regarding the client, we have prepared a couple of additional updates as a follow-up to the previous update. They are ready to be included in the future patch. We can expect enhanced performance in a crowded situation.

As for the server lag problem, we’ve tracked down the factors suspected to be related to server resource leaks and we applied corrective measures during our latest patch. We can only confirm the server issues a few days after the fact, so we are constantly checking the system.

Seems I stand corrected. Rage inc.

1 Like

That’s the entire swordman tree lol

I’m just wondering how much times I’ll need to reroll again :sweat:

From I’ve saw from Ktos, I don’t think swordman class is tras at all.

Look what he is doing with fencer, stationary target.

Do you think you can do that on actual pvp?
Do you think you can outdps(not really outdps, just get near their dps for spending all that sp on composee) real dps classes?
Did you read what I just said? AoE attack ratio, rapier durability.
Did you know that Hexen Dropper x2 is actually better than Sept Etoiles+Prep(the reason why cor2>fencer is currently better than fencer c2)?

I think majority of non fencer players do not know the pain of being the main tank and having your weapon break FIRST before the rest of your armor.

ohh lastly, you mentioned “ktos” you know, the difference between swordsman in ktos and itos right now is pretty big…

7 Likes

I’m really hoping for Murmillo, and for it to be a proper sword and shield class like it was historically. Game needs SOMETHING to promote swordsmen actually using swords instead of spears (or possibly 2H swords if you go all the way to doppel2).

1 Like

templar c2 will have build guild tower +1 which reduces cast time by 1sec max lv1
:stuck_out_tongue:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

8 Likes

they are already doing that now , a lot of classes got buffed .

yes, but we do not know what “buffs” will they be bringing from ktos. and I don’t see any real fencer buff other than esquive toucher on pvp arena only

barb buffs are great though

sr , wrong reply , i was actually talking to deanleroy xD
they havent done balancing class yet , a lot of classes still need attention , so let wait and see .

Where my lolicon class at.

1 Like

Centurion in swordman tree, i guess… The master is located in forest of prayer