Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 8 - The information about those classes are soon to be revealed

I already have the name of mine :3

I just need to know the skills to set up the path that best match it :3

mostly the builld will center in summoning…

i just hope onmyoji has a skill that summon a fox to help in combat or a buffer :persevere:

5th Element is an amazing movie for so many reasons. lol XD That hair is one of em.

3 Likes

Musketeer c2 I would like a Oblique passive buff, auto attack can hit 2 mobs <3 so it can be a real machine gun

So excited for 3.Even though I don’t have a Vita…maybe they’ll also make it for 3DS like Zero Time Dilemma? One can only dream…

I’m a big fan of Togami,Chihiro,and Komaeda myself.

Have this wallpaper that would also make adorable stickers!

@DrRM Today’s not really my day anyway.Mostly waiting on Sony and Square Enix,and Nintendo basically has nothing this year.

If I don’t get a date for KH3 lord help them…

3 Likes

This is how I prefer my Togami:

OKAY jokes aside! His personality irked me for awhile but he got better later. Though he is quite a hottie I have to admit LOL.

But Komaeda…? I was going to stop playing part 2 because he was annoying the hell out of me. I screenshotted his death picture and linked it to all my friends going YESSSSSSSSSSS FINALLY… totally not sadistic >_>

Poor Chihiro…

Downloads wallpaper

2 Likes

LOL I mostly meant because of how he gets when he mentally spirals and seems crazy anyway.The way he talks is hilarious.His death though was brutal…and a middle finger to all of them.I loved it :sparkles:

Chihiro’s death bothered me and that was only chapter two of the first game…

Sakura’s was the first game that made me cry.I got so emotional.

And here’s a Fukawa gender swap that I actually really like…

I actually thought at the beginning of the game it’d be neat if they had some sort of criminal among the students,so she was an interesting one to me.

Lets pray for it bro :alien:

Based from his testing(2nd), the only stat that he considered is def and most of us know how bad def scaling is.

It’s all about critical resistance and it’s easy to push thanks to Aias shield.

IMO their damage is fine,
What normal swordsman lacks is more bullshit skills that would be comparable to wizards. Hopefully they will be provided @ higher ranks.
ie. gap closers, rank 2 cc etc.

Check what they say at the end of the video
Edit: English version since i don’t think you understand japanese

1 Like

So… its turned on anime topic already… should i summon Zero…

Never watch or play this series

But thats flower in her eye looks spooky for me

from the looks of it, it seems like the rank 8 classes will be

shepherd,daoshi - cleric

mimic - wizard

pied piper - archer

murmillo - swordsmane

they are the only classes that have pictures or videos of it in game.

That doesn’t mean much as the Shepherd and murmillo stuff was around way back in the beta’s and they were not in rank 7 when it came out. Also many of the Rank 7 classes had no info on them until the process of putting the skills/sprites in started.

that means that they are more likely to be the rank 8 classes

no it really doesn’t because there presence had no effect on their odds of being rank 7.

IMO it does. murmillo already has “gameplay” which means that it has been developed atleast a little, which pushes it torwards being rank 8

Which has been available footage since beta before rank 7. IMC’s history displays that what they release for teasers has no correlation to the order it will be released or added.

yeah, thats the point. that measn that its been in developement b4 rank 7, which means that its probably more deveoped now.

Just because there was a video from ages ago does not mean they have progress on any of those classes

Your original claims remains nothing but blind speculation.