Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 8 - The information about those classes are soon to be revealed

remember the “soon” of the “early access” = 6 months, maybe “very soon” should be 3 months

1 Like

just need an dagger support class for archer or hidden class for rogue c3

I think 10 is better because then you can have 3 full circles + your starting class.

1 Like

Everyone just settle down,
remember the last “soon” “very soon” OBT announcement,
oh and that was actually after 3 months.

So take a sit for peanuts and snacks,
waiting for the new old crybabies storming for the “Soon” Q&A.

oh yeah xD, watch us find out the names of the rank 8 classes in april 2017, theres gonna be a whole new group of players in the game

Well the issue I can see is if it stops at rank 8 unless we still can do more job ups in classes you will eventually be maxed job by like 300-320 maybe ? If there’s meant to be 600+ areas like I heard then that’s gonna mean 300 levels of no job progression or new skills which could get pretty boring. Now if the last job is rank 8 but final rank is 10 * able to max rank 8 class * it would work out as that would probably mean max job maybe 500ish ?

i would rather have the other classess added in new ranks, theres gonna be 20 more classes in each lass (?). and if they arent 8-10, then they are hidden and 1 circle, which i dnt like hidden classess at all.

Will his dog be a consumable/ammo?

12 Likes

Falconer C3

I have been as well! Let’s hope its not some odd abstract class requirement. Wouldn’t want to have to redo my leveling again :sweat:

i hope there’s a class that can hold two sword or some sort.

Looks like it’ll be The Strongest.

I found a video about shepherd skills in action:
Shepherd sheep skills

2 Likes

Thought that kind of hairstyle could only exist in anime… LOL

http://puu.sh/ppH7Z/87463475b5.jpg

1 Like

Hey,the Danganronpa series is legit.

You reminded that E3 starts tomorrow by the way,thank you :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I finished both games last month and loved them. Fan of Makoto and Kyoko personally.

After playing the games it left me wondering why so many people waifu Junko. I mean there’s “yandere” then there’s batshit psychotic but okay lol.

whaaaaaaa… D: crab and I got no internet to enjoy it T^T

oh well!!! may the goddess bless those that record it, so I can watch it later :3

Lol… and im here sitting waiting for the release of persona 5… in 2017

pouts

am i the only one that are hyped for onmyoji class ( japanese wizard ) xD ?

1 Like