Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 8 - The information about those classes are soon to be revealed

that guy is an idiot who show that vid every where to prove sword man is not bad when actually sword man pretty sucks now.
just ignore him

1 Like

Druid 3

Give me the power to create and smoke weed

12 Likes
6 Likes

All that we will get are some illustration of those classes in new loading screens anyway.

3 Likes

The thing is, rank 8 will not be “end game” they’ve previously announced that they are planning at least for rank 10.

They never will be.
There’s 25 classes unlocked at rank 7. To say nothing of rank 6,5,4,3,2 and 1 previous choices.
When they come out with rank 8, there will be a new “end-game”. and 24/25+ more new rank 8 classes.

Better off moving forward towards their penultimate goal of level 600 then stopping here. Towards trying to balance this many classes it’s not even realistic. Games with far more professional staff and experts on balance have a hard enough time balancing games with less classes/characters with less or fixed skills.

Shepherd Class gameplay.

11 Likes

Yes and no. They have also said they have considered making rank 8 the last rank then disrupting the rest of the classes between the ranks. But at this point it seems unlikely.

shepherd : cleric rank 8

a sheep herd that makes people sleep?

Taoist preist : cleric rank 8

a dragon skill?

Pied Piper: Archer 8

flute skill - confirmed

lol i might delete this xD

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I don’t know where you read that, I’d like to see it if you can find it (I’m always trying to stay on top of interviews and rumors). The reason I said rank 10 is because of the 4gamer interview back for g-star 2014 where they said that there would be 20 classes per tree and 80 total.

If that’s still true/planned then that’s still quite a few ranks to go even if you factor in the possibility of hidden classes at rank 8 or lower being added in later.

Honestly hoping that we eventually end up with even more but that’s way off and there’s tons more that needs worked on/fixed/added before then.

:expressionless: Still want my puppeteer.

Yes its still 80 classes total.

Originally they were saying rank 10.

Then during a Q&A they said they might do rank 8 with the “extra” classes distributed through the ranks to still be 80 total classes (this was a Q&A during the betas)

And more recently they were saying 10 again. But they never dismissed 8, so as i said its a possibility but unlikely.

Ill see if i can find the beta Q&A it was in.

EDIT: Found it.

"Q) Up to which rank would we be able to play in the Open Beta?

A) Our original plan was to open up to Rank 10~11, but we are thinking about changing that. We are thinking about hiding 20 classes so there is a chance that the last rank could be 8, but it’s not confirmed yet"

1 Like

i think the magic number is 9… that give you 3 full circles, or 2 full circles with 3 class especialization…XD but… the more the merrie i guess…

1 Like

I would like to see the rank list get wider rather than longer. aka less ranks with more options but that is my personal preference.

1 Like

Indeed it is, hope we get a nice buff at fencer c3

Fencer using Corsair costume to absolute pirate combat
now implement Corsair c3 to give us ships

the question is…

will it be…

iOBT SOON

or

Censorship SOON

1 Like

Move Corsair Shot from C3 to C2, give Gangpl@nk like ult for C3? Would love that…

Kunkka’s ult
He summons a ghost pirate ship that comes and ramm the the shi7 out of everyone

1 Like

Cryomancer rank 6 outfit revealed:

4 Likes