Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 8 - The information about those classes are soon to be revealed

But i really want a Shinobi c2 hahahahaha

Sounds about right unfortunately. Iā€™d be really shocked if Templar got any useful skills. Unfortunately youā€™ll probably still have to grind out rank8 Templar just to get level 10 guild tower. They really shouldā€™ve made Templar a one-rank hidden class.

:expressionless: PUPPETEER. Hidden class req. diev 3! Extra rare, much difficult.

Seriously, it could be such a cute class and such, final fantasy xi has a great example of how this sort of class can be done ;_; gibs. gibs the rabbit her dolls.

1 Like

Better they get open PvP back and implement bg+gw

MIMICā€¦LOOOK AT THAT Cuting in the middleee!!1

+999999 def!

8 Likes

Luchador?

Matador, lancerā€¦

Necromancer C3, plz donā€™t suck like Sorcerer Circle 3. I beg u IMC!!!

6 Likes

Matador ! Source

5 Likes

Well you see. The females are so fearless they expose all their vital areas in order to taunt their opponents that could not possibly best them.

4 Likes

waiting for that lancer <3

Pied Piper pls
/20talt

4 Likes

Really curious what kind of skill alchemist C3 will get.

2 Likes

Swordsmen you should check this build. Looks awesome.

Waiting to see how Laima will be. However we could have ā€œhiddenā€ class that need C3 for all ā€œstartersā€ and rank 2 classes. Like a further tank Peltasta/Highlander class that need C3 before. The very same thing they already did with Priest and Chaplain. Although i think its something for a ā€œdistantā€ future. They must first take care of all existing classes that have ā€œproblemsā€ now.

Finaly i can be a fencer with mana-mana (corsair c3 > Fencer)

PD: i know that would suck DPS wise ;_;

I need a gap closer for my rodelero, I need Murmillo.

Iā€™m really hoping they will announce and release Shepherds for the Cleric tree soon.

Iā€™ve been dreaming of having a Shepherd since the first teasers were released. Iā€™ll be really disappointed if they arenā€™t the next Cleric rank released.

3 Likes

Dragoon C2, some type of Bard would be awesome to have,also excited to see Shepard and maybe some of those other Wizard classes weā€™ve seen costumes for.

1 Like

We sort of already know which one is a ā€˜Bardā€™ like class (Pied Piper). Also, Shepard dies in ME3, and I guess you mean Shepherd, but dont worry I still like you. :neutral_face:

6 Likes

I hate to cut the hype, butā€¦ But i think that they should be developing more raids or ā€œendā€ game content like game modes or some of ā€œuniversal-any-level-fun-dungeonā€ and focus on optimization. Itā€™s kinda not right create more classes when the current classes are far from balanced.

1 Like