Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 8 Swordsman Preview (Translations)

Hyped for fencer right now.

Sword3Cata3Dragoon on suicide watch now.

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Anyone else find it weird that none of the AoEā€™s have multihit?

Not really. They probably have some kind of 400% damage multiplier.

2 Likes

Iā€™m wondering the same for my Corsair. No dual wielding skills :frowning:

I still canā€™t say if this gif is too fast or if it is at normal gameplay speed

Most probably it works like dragoon, both on foot or on mount

Probably Casis Callista. Itā€™s not an actual name of anything real, but Callisto is a given name meaning ā€œmost beautifulā€ and Casis might refer to the second person (you) form of casar, latin for ā€œto marry someoneā€.

Basically, ā€œYou marry the most beautiful oneā€.

And the class is indeed beautiful o3o

1 Like

Base on the Wizard R8 and Swordsman R8, it seems they are beefing up for more Guild or GvG content. A lot of new strategies and mechanism are introduced with these new classes.

Looking forward to it :wink:

3 Likes

Damn strip weapon skill. And it not from rouge, but fencer. FENCER! o.o

It Seem Rank 8 Make You Must Choose Between

Sword Shield

2 hand Sword

2 Hand Spear

Spear Shield

3 Likes

Considering how overbearing Spears where, itā€™s nice that swords are getting some recognition.

Also, it sort of makes sense why they nerfed Skyliner and Cyclone with that new Slash attack buff. How High3>Barb1>Doppel3s have both Slash strengthening and strike debuffs, allow them to get some real bursty deeps.

Right now though, the only thing Iā€™m questioning is Corsair C3. It seems that if you didnā€™t choose the spear route, that youā€™re kind of at an odd place to choose what next. I guess Doppel or Murmillo, but the latter seems odd and the former is 2 classes back.

well another Rank 8 without the class I wanted :pensive:

Hope I get better luck with cleric and archerā€¦

Why not lancer? o.o

/20char

What if lancers need a mount for their skills? That will make cor3 incompatible.

Thereā€™s a lot of things to take into consideration and we only have GIFs to base the theorycrafts on.

1 Like

Dragoon C2 seem interesting for meā€¦ new throwing spear and no need to pick it back owo!!! look better than Spear Throw or Gae Bulgā€¦ but too bad that not multi hit maybe just put 1 lv for debuff effectā€¦ hmm =w=