Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 8 Swordsman Preview (Translations)

I wonder how spammable this will be.

I was internally debating whether Fencer or Doppel. The skill previews on Doppel seals the deal. Good thing I’m already doing one now.

http://s.nx.com/s2/game/tos/obt/gwms/160722_0629/dw_8rs_doppel1.gif

2 Likes

Dopple the DPS god of swordsman tree.

that just upgraded redel and zucken though.
the cd of those skills are bad imo.

1 Like

It’s better than just having Cyclone.

Man doesn’t matter how bad they are or will be, look at this, I need this, just for the awesomeness.

2 Likes

B

E

A

U

T

I

F

U

L

13 Likes

who cares about damage now. we suck anyway. lmao. as long as we look cool anyway, I wouldn’t give a sht anymore. lol

7 Likes

New skill or is this Punish?

EDIT : Nvm. I just read the translation.

punish with bigger AOE from new attribute i think.

i wonder if it still need knockdowned enemies to work or with the attribute you can just punish anything standing… o.0

that would be awesome. lol.

Doppel really looks good with that huge AoE range skill. Fencer might look promising but need more translations and preview. Lancer looks awesome. They better get faster with optimizations cuz using some of those skills might mean fps drops.

It really looks good on preview but probably suck once its in game

5 Likes

From the screenshot it looks like you still need to KD to activate it.

Wonder if it unlocks the attribute at Circle 3 or if it’s lower.

Zwerchhau :smiley:

3 Likes

I have no idea what my Corsair3 can pick up at R8. R7 and R8 classes both seem to be no-gos, I’d have to go all the way back and take Doppel or Fencer. Or maybe Dragoon, but it doesn’t seem like C1 Dragoon got made any better. I really hate all these Swordsman weapon/mount restrictions. Maybe there’ll be new hidden classes.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

And now we just wait for the oficial translation, and the theorycrafting begins

It seems based on the following rank 8 options, dragoon good follow up for spear builds, lancer for cata builds, murmillo for rodel/pelts? and obviously fencer for fencer builds, but doesn’t seem there’s anything good to follow up for corsair builds, unless murmillo has some skills that doesn’t require shield, otherwise corsairs gonna have to choose a lower rank class for their rank 8.