Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 8 Swordsman Preview (Translations)

Who’s talking smack about my Barbarian3? Stop your freaking Highlander or whatever swordman class propaganda. Nexon has proved to bring reliable buffs to every swordman class every now and then.
Saying that Highlander is better than Barbarian.
Saying that Peltasta is better than Rodelero.
Saying that Cataphract is better than any other swordman class.
Saying that Doppelsoeldner is better than Shinobi/Dragoon/fencer or any rank6,7.

All of that sh*t talk just proves how bad and mad players you are. A truly swordman never trash-talk a neighbor swordman.

Get f*cking real and play a swordie to 280.

3 Likes

Wellllll… After The Murmilo Announcement Its make me exited because i LOVE SWORDMAN CLASS…

From Here i want to REMAKE TROY Movie
and become Achilles

SW 1 > PEL 2 > HOP 2 > DOPPEL > DRAGOON > MURMILLO
or
SW 1 > PEL 1 > HOP 3 > DOPPEL > DRAGOON > MURMILLO

Combo

1. Cassis Crista = Increase Block FROM ARcher and Magic
  2. Jump Leap = STUN
  3. CYCLONE
  4. Spear Lunge + DragoonTooth
  5. Umbo Blow – Change Stun
  6. SHIELD BASH till dead

I Hope IT will WORKS…because it will be funnnnnnn

If you believe in yourself, you can make it work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pouncing is beast. I could do 100k dmg with it as long as I use my Restrain first and with proper positioning of course. You don’t wanna take damage while using it.

And we’d all be using Doppel skills much more in the higher ranks. Barb skills are better fillers than Highlander imo.

1 Like

No swordsman class that specializes in one hand sword :disappointed: guess I’ll quit swordsman now, make a cleric and pretend to be a magic swordsman instead.

If you want you can support this to make it happen. LOL

Has anyone got information yet whether Epee stance works with a dagger equipped instead of a shield?

Swordsman 3 > Cataphract 3 > Corsair > Lancer = The ULTIMATE frontliner, I see this beeing mandatory in any GvG comp.

Thank god I’m still rank 6.

Cata is all about mobility and Iron Hook locks you in place.

I hope two things for Murmillo :

• Shield required for every skill, even Cassis Crista
  • One handed sword or Mace restrictions for every skill because we have enough “spearstyle” (lancer, cata, hoplite, dragoon) and Fencer have already a full set (and maybe more with a “matador”).

i’m curious to know what is the buff for shield attack

We need a basic “1hSword/Shield” or “1mace/Shield”.

I don’t have the hype for the rework of Ninja…copy rod/pel skill…yaw full ninja-shield-throwkunai-invisible-offtank-dealhugeburst of the shadow…what is the logic ?

I think Shinob need a good rework to be effective, its sounds like more an utility/cookie cutter

Only if you can catch him first

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

In the preview it said Lancer is a cavalry class. Pretty sure it’s mounted only…

well Lancer is mount class

so its should give you mount attribute anyway

Well, Fencer is sorta like a 1hand sword class… if you classify a Rapier as a 1hand sword. Or Corsair with DWA. :slight_smile:
All the classes that require a shield for their skills also can use 1hand swords.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I’d cry if this happens

1 Like

Why Tampon ? It’s “fck” your actual build ? :o

I don’t remember where i read something like this " only swordsman can wear a plate armor in a near future" , so pelt/rod/murmillo with strike bonus could do a good damage in pvp againt plate (strike bonus =50% , if i’ not wrong) or not ?

Add class in a game where your character can evolve in different path, it’s a mess if there is no reroll or something similar

See ya !

Ps: sorry for my bad english , not native !

What is intended is that there will be some armor exclusive to swordsman.

Plate by itself should still be universal.

Yeah my build is Sw > Pelt > Hop > Rode3 > X (Dop / Shin / Hop2)
I took Hoplite to try to cover Rode’s weakness - weak against leather/lack of pierce, lack of aoe ratio

I already have too much strike skills to use even outside of Slithering+High Kick. I don’t need my normal attacks to also be Strike. I’d rather have spear so I can deal with leather armoured targets better