Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 8 Gameplay Videos from Korea - (closing soon)

Hi. This is not a bug, it is game abuse/hack. I don’t know the correct nomenclature.

I have met several of these players, usually they were bots. The ‘normal’ chaplain/priest/cleric bots have disappeared from EU fedimian server. I meet several Barbarian/archer bots with this ability to ‘hit all mobs on the map’ and level really fast.

Players in this thread can’t help you calm down - only you can. Please try to think about it again with a different perspective, and hopefully you won’t let it affect you too much. Probably it will be fixed, and the abusers will be gone.

1 Like

More Mergen in action!

Arrow rain/arrow sprinkle seems very bad on mobs due to 1 hit per arrow per mob. Good bossing skill.
Triple lightning arrow + linker looks very nice.

this is what i’m wondering about… are the silver drops from dungeons in kToS really that much? costs like 30m+ to max a damage attribute

I see a lot of players posting near 100% max attribute.
This is a small sample size, however…

Example:

To add to your list, this player has a lv100 and lv95 R7 attris.

kTOS players have 5x dungeon runs while we have only 3.
5x dungeon 130 = 1,25 mil silver? :wink:

1 Like

Oh wow. Why do they get 5x dung runs? Does make a lot of difference not only for silver farming but for item dropping and also market values of dung drops as it increases the chances.

Actually they run dungeon 145 with some build they can earn up to 600k silver per run like this one (exclude dropped item).

600k * 5 = 3M per character…

This is only due to Swell Body. Without a Thaumaturge build, each run yields around 330-350K. It’s good income and a great idea all things considered if you’re willing to take significantly longer to run the dungeon.

Taoist Storm Calling is hella strong!

2 Likes

Well that seems rather easy actually lol but with linkers nerf I think it won’t be able to pull that off anymore with wiz 3 right?

JP > HK > MM Still OP it doesn’t matter anyway since 145 dungeon is easy even rank 6 char can solo it (except support class build).

Imagine that with Discern Evil…even elememes will start to max eletrocute+rain

Pardoner gets more amazing every new rank.

I’m totally going pardoner>pd>taoist for my melstis slave

Wow, that combo melted the boss

cleric world boss top dps inc?! o.o

probably just using cards…

how much damage does storm calling buff lightning damage?

Like what would do better, storm calling, or druid stone hedge that outright doubles your magic attack benefiting all your magic moves.

Storm calling is around 5x multiplier, stone henge is slightly less then a 2x multiplier.

But keep in mind they’re both team or party buffs, they don’t just affect the user.

storm calling buff 500% of lightning damage
it’s shown in the video zaibas damage with storm calling is 13k per thick (without storm calling is only 2,6k per thick)