Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 10 class info and discussion

It’s one of the special skills from Velcoffer set effects.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh thanks. Sorry, didn’t recognize it. But the question still here. Where do we get the new attributes?

Do you know if Barynwell Waters 85 is dungeon or normal map?
For camping purposes.

It’s a field map! :grinning:
Starry Town is also a field map. Among the maps that were added, only Astral Tower is a dungeon map iirc.

2 Likes

They were not added yet. You can follow the main kTOS general thread to know when new patches arrive there and in the test server.

Latest kTOS update patch notes (Rank 10 + level expansion) here
Latest kTest update patch notes (balance changes, bug fixes and new options in the settings UI) here

Thanks! I read those topics, but I think my mind tricked me. I was 100% sure that somewhere in some patch there was something like " rank 10 attributes added ".

(Maybe I’ve got confused with the new attributes for new C3 classes)

@Pokart Do you know something about the new green stats value for Lv.380 primus items?
Is it higher than the 86( twohanded), 72(onehanded/sub), 48(armor/shield)?

Yes, a little higher

Summary

4 Likes

New videos:

Velcoffer R10 party here recorded by a Linker3 SorcNecro

CM in Astral Tower 1F:
Cleric2 Bokor1 Sadhu3 PD2 Exo2
Cleric2 Diev1 Sadhu3 Druid2 Exo2
Wiz3 Ele3 WL1 Onmy3
Wiz3 Ele3 Sorc1 Necro3
Range Po (Wiz3Ele3WL3FF1) and his party doing CM7 in Astral Tower 1F here

CM5 in Starry Town maps:
Wiz2 Linker3 Sorc2 Necro3
Dragoon3 Shinobi

Another Exorcist3 gameplay vid in Fragments of Bernice here (this one actually uses Katadikazo)

Chaplain Inquisitor3 soloing DG330 here

Zealot3 killing a card album boss here (dat Emphatic Thrust burst)
And how about this? Paladin3 Taoist2 dealing tons of bonus damage with Creeping Death + Sanctuary here
And Taoist3 killing random mobs in one of the Starry Town maps here

2 Likes

Is there any healing stat on the random stat gear? Thanks in advance.

I didnt saw any.
But “Healing” is increased by INT+SPR, maybe that will be all.
Or maybe when they add the yellow “Legend” rng stats.

Healing is supposed to be a blue stat in the future, according to the Dev Blog post “Intense Balancing: Clerics, Archers and More!” and a screenshot in the Dev Blog post “Character Rank 10: A New Journey Pt. 1”. I’m not sure when this feature will arrive.

Oh yes, i remember that.
DevBlogs can change or … be forgotten (like “RNG stat jewels being added in future”) or the other times we saw IMC changing plans…

INT+SPR give plenty of “Healing” now, not sure if a stat on gear just for that is ‘necessary’. We’ll see

1 Like

What is the point of puting more than level 1 on Taoist’s new skill? The damage and the number of hits doesn’t increase with skill level. And creeping death charm is a damage skill, how come it doesn’t have a 0.5% attribute?

Maybe because it would be too strong then. Level 16 with enhancement attribute could easily get over 40000%.
If we compare that to the green icon R7 skills, it would be way stronger. In fact, it could rival with the Inquisitor and Exorcist skills in terms of damage. That’s why it doesn’t get an attribute I guess.

Taoist also got 4 damage skills in total now (Storm Calling, Eradication, Creeping Death Charm, Divine Punishment) which might be another reason not to add it. This doesn’t mean it won’t get one later on,though (Decatose and some Mergen skills just recently got an enhancement attribute, so maybe it was just forgotten?).

In fact, I believe they already overkilled Healing with the changes. Just a few points of SPR and INT will highly boost your Healing Power, making it more potent than it was before with % scaling.

My Exorcist can heal himself from 1% to 100% HP [which is over 100k HP before buffs/items] with just 2 Heal tiles after the changes, and he’s not even full SPR. If they go any further with more Healing Power from equipment, you’ll see people Healing 100% HP with just 1 Heal tile,even on high HP builds…

It looks like the kTOS players found the best spot among the new maps to do CM.
Many vids of CM solo recorded in this same spot being uploaded recently.

Chaplain PD3 Inqui1
Krivis3 Chaplain Inqui2
Chaplain Druid2 Zealot3

I wonder why inqui2 and not pd1 for the 2nd vid.

Not many videos of Shadowmancers and Sages huh, sadly.

1 Like

Great, so now I have to choose between that and some status immunity.