Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

I only want to see an axe based character. Something like whitesmith in RO.

There aren’t enough games with dual shield wearers. One shield for throwing like good ole Cap and one for defense.

Anyone have ideas on how much the new rank 10 attributes cost?

For falc, doppel, druid, etc

1 Like

Don’t forget the rank 7 hidden classes for Archers,Wizards and Clerics.

Since Swordman has 2 hidden classes and the latest one is in rank 7,so perhaps we get 3 other rank 7 hidden classes for the 3 other class branches.

They should add new classes for rank 2-7 instead, so we can mix new classes together in the same build. We always have the same base classes, that’s a bit boring.

I totally agree with you. It’s even worse for archers, you only can choose between ranger3 or qs3, because scout, wugu. hunter and sapper are pretty dead at the moment.

imc should make rank 2 and rank 5 classes better, so we can have a larger variety of classes on those circles (2,3,4 than 5,6,7 to 8,9,10), most people don’t actually choose anything they just metabuild.
If they wanna make hybrid chars and not polarize everything to 8,9,10 they should fix that.

Anyone can told me about enhancement anvil on primus 380? (The difference vs primus 350)

Summary

1 Like

Primus Staff lv350 had 12 potential, like the 2h Bow. It was downgraded to 11 potential from what I see, dunno about the other weapons.
Damage increase looks low.

About 380 Primus random statuses, there is any difference between them and 350 Primus?

better stat and bonus stat(golden one)

Golden statuses doesn’t have been redesigned? To be a thing that you get from
dismantling orange and legendary equipment?(https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1437) And… I want numbers to compare with what i have.

1 Like

Golden stats were replaced with the enchant jewel system.

This should be fixed with today’s maintenance! I apologize for the confusion.

ohhh sorry. my bad. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Dont worry.

I want to know if those primus 380 will have the same random statuses as the primus 350 here, which green’s one can have up to 48 in armor.

see my post in other R10 thread

Based on my calculations, the new primus stat caps at level 380:

Armor: 52
One handed weapon: 77
Two handed weapon: 94

5 Likes

the stats of 380 items can be transfered to velcoffer ?