Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 10 class info and discussion

This is highly unlikely. The reason they did that previously is due to transcendence being reworked.

Faster

7 Likes

Rank 10 is coming tomorrow for KTOS correct?

This means that they have implement stuff in the skills? I have just read that they changing the consumption of something and correct bugs

Some skills changed but I cannot find note on it anywhere.
For example the Matador Bull changed from Strike to Pierce, and is a lot faster now. Seems to deal fixed 3 hits on each way too, with less side-ways knockback.

2 Likes

Anyone knows if the new Retiarius skill needs 1H spear+dagger to be used or if 1H spear+shield works? Also, does the new hacka skill scales with your crossbow or sword? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Retiarius Blandir Cadena requires 1-handed spear. You may use it with shield, pistol or dagger.
Hackapel Infinite Assault scales on Sword. The cooldown is 25s, but tooltip still shows 30s.

Hackapelā€™s infinite assault was changed too (not on patchnotes). Find it here

@Loztchild rank 10 event starts ā€˜For 10ā€™, yes.

Taoist 3

New skill test (not on notes)

Phantom Eradication now deals 8 hits, to max 15 targets.
Consume 3 papers.
Level 5 damage per hit around 634%

Collecting changes, https://pastebin.com/xBHVt69n

5 Likes

That reduced knockback on Matador C3 skill looks so, so much better than the previous one LOL.

Nice, love the new changes. Yay for taoist now gogo Bokor Tao

2 Likes

Where can I find the skill factors of the new skills?

Taoistā€™s Divine Punishment works like Sageā€™s Dimension Compression now. It doesnā€™t require a full charge to activate. The longer the player charges it the closer to max damage it will deal.

It can be activated with just a tap of a button now, that will deal a lot lower damage, but it is still quite a lot.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s great! I hope IMC buffs it even more and gives it 2 overheats.

Iā€™ll update the first post tonight, since many vids are being uploaded today. Until then, some new vids:

Retiā€™s bleeding from Blandir Cadena is really strong! 64k DoT with max stacks on the DG330 boss: here

Taoist testing the range of its skills here

Hakkaā€™s Infinite Assault and Mergen changes here. Downfallā€™s AoE looks a bit small, so having a Falconer in the party will be useful. Besides, itā€™s now working as intended and the DoT stops if you move far from the target.

Matador3 testing Corrida Finale on Barynwell Waters mobs here. The skill looks really great now. See how it groups mobs instead of scattering them. Going to Barynwell Waters with low lvl gear is not a good idea though.

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong, but it looks like going full charge with Divine Punishment increases the damage by 30% and only for the main target. See how the targeted mob takes 160k dmg and all mobs around it takes 120k damage:

Edit: Here is the video on it.

Damage is based off how long the player charges the skill. When charge to full means max damage. However, there is a ā€˜bugā€™ when the player taps and releases the skill button fast enough without charging, it straight away deals max damage. Check out 3:06 in the video below

What is the point of charging when that 0% charge = 100% damage method is aroundā€¦

2 Likes

The way the AoE damage works is also weird.

Half charge = 95k dmg + 57k AoE damage (~60%)
Full charge = 132k dmg + 109k AoE damage (~80%)
Tap+release (1st attempt) = 64k dmg + 16k AoE damage (~25%)
Tap+release (2nd attempt) = the same as full charge

Yes, divine punishmentā€™s charge seems bugged.

Taoist3 Phantom Eradication range is very big. Also hits a bit behind the character.

3 Likes

i hope they fix hydra card not working on dark property attacksā€¦

Good morning! 1st post updated with new vids. Barynwell Waters 85 seems to be the favorite map for CM in kTOS. A few highlights of people soloing CM5:

Matador3
Retiarius3
Falconer3 Hackapell2

Oh, and here are some spoilers:
First encounter with Demon King Kartas (skip to 1:40:11) here
Starry Town winged archer boss here

1 Like

Does anyone know what is this? Is it the ā€œmaster rankā€/rank 10 Attribute?

And how do we get it? I canā€™t find it on Ktest

That is the Velcoffer Set Effect skill

1 Like