Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 10 class info and discussion

In regards to the formula part, I have already edited my post before you post. Your phrasing was confusing.
And as for the rest of your statement, no one is assuming no one has any CON. Rather, it’s assuming that practically people doesn’t have the amount of block such that Lv 10 Enchant Earth is useless, while you are assuming most people are already doing the necessary measures to achieve near block cap. I wouldn’t disagree that it isn’t really hard to achieve very high block rate, but that’s simply not what people are doing.

Watching general bossing videos, I always see so much red digits rather than ‘block’ popping out whenever physical attack is used. 14 points for Agility along with likely near full CON obligation + the need for lv 15+ arcane energy, I rather just take out 9 and max Enchant Earth instead, and 5 for overreinforce. And for people in Teslai server, I would even recommend more on Enchant Earth since I understand full dex builds are much more common than other servers, which gives for already very high evasion especially with a Priest1 in the party.

For those who might be curious, it is not possible to wear both the Cassis Crista and Dragoon Helmet at the same time. Wearing one causes the other to be disabled from use.

4 Likes

wegggrr

Clearly IMC does not want Dragoon and Murmillo to go together.

1 Like

First post updated with a Taoist3 and Exorcist3 vid.

Some R10 builds being tested:

Sw1 Pelt2 Hop3 Dragoon3 Reti1 gameplay in one of the Barynwell Waters maps here
Sw1 HL1 Barb3 Fencer3 Mata2 huge setup for Faena here
Sw1 HL3 Barb1 Doppel3 Templar2 max speed Cyclone and some combos here

2 Likes

Can anyone please provide the values for Sage skills at R10 with no enhance attribute? Especially for Hole of Darkness since I can kinda extrapolate the other skills. Thanks!

If you use Blind Faith buff with Emphatic Trust debuff will the damage increase by a lot?

If not then what would be best to use first in for what skill (Zealot skills since it’s the strongest skill in your build if your going Zealot C3)to use them on?

i suppose the best choice would be Emphatic trust > Blind faith > phanaticism > phanatic illusion

max damage with blind faith and phanaticism and with phanatic illusion to proc the 10 hits

I heard and I’m not sure that you can’t stack Blind Faith with Emphatic Trust somewhere in the forum or maybe I read it wrong or something.

I wish they would cancel the hit count and just give it a duration increase per skill level.

I suppose the best way to reset Emphatic Trust hits in a PVE content against mobs or boss (that uses summons or flags) to use Pandemic from the Plague Doctor on the target your not going to hit.However,Pandemic range is small at C1 and you need your main target(s) to inside when you cast it the one your not going to touch.

I would go with:

Blind Faith > Fanaticism > Fanatic Illusion > (Glass Mole) > Melstis > Immolation > Emphatic Trust > Beady Eyed > Whatever high skill factor physical skill or fast hitting skills to proc and hopefully crit Emphatic Trust in the 5 second critical rate attribute time frame (Ex: Zaibas, Double Punch, One inch Punch)

Just to combo Blind Faith’s 50% critical damage attribute with Beady Eyed’s 100% critical attribute for the first 1.5 seconds and additional critical rate attribute for the next 3.5 seconds, and Immolation armor melt attribute to get as much damage out of Emphatic Trust and other skills as possible.

You do know that both Blind Faith and Emphatic Trust has hit counts right?

Fanatic Illusion and Immolation will eat those hits very fast.

Edit :That’s why Emphatic Trust is not Tier 0 because of the low hit count which is 10 per target.So imagine if your in a party doing PVE content or GVG your allies will definitely take those hits in 1 second lol.

So the Rank 10 update is being deployed on kTOS this week. Hopefully, we get to see more skills and interactions being tested, because I was a bit disappointed that only a few classes got thoroughly tested and there were almost no vids showing party content. Some questions I have:

• Is there any hidden interaction between Sage’s Hole of Darkness and other Sage skills? Can you explode the black hole earlier with Micro Dimension, for example?
  • Does Infernal Shadow also redirect damage dealt by allies or only by the caster? We’ve seen other characters attacking the shadow, but is the damage redirected too or we can only see the hit effects? How will the skill perform on harder content such as World Bosses and Velcoffer Raid?
  • Is Sorcerer Enchanter (e.g. Wiz3 Thaum1 Sorc3 Ench3) gonna be a thing now since Over-Reinforce increases your summons’ damage as the weapons’ attack itself is increased?

Please developers have more imagination in creating new skills. The Taoist’s rank 10 ability was a tremendous drug. They could have created a storm of charms, installed several of them in one area and then detonated soon or even trapped a charm in a monster, and after beating it, a bouncing zombie could be summoned to aid the class in combat. There is a huge range of possibilities. Please help this class so beautiful and incredible to have more visibility!

3 Likes

i want know that too, im really curious about new shadow spell ;x I thought this spell is sh it but now really like it x3

By the time you use emphatic trust blind faith’s hit count will be gone already lmao

phanatic illusion + immolation will eat those counts in 2 seconds as Lotzchild said

1 Like

I really like skills interactions like sage making magic circles bigger, exorcists exploding zombies, splitting magnus exorcimus, etc

I wish they would work more in creating those kind of interactions

1 Like

@tulio_cavalcanti @Loztchild Maybe I didn’t explain myself well enough.

The point of it is not Blind Faith’s hit count, but Blind Faith’s attribute to give 50% critical damage debuff for 10 seconds to enemies hit by any Blind Faith-boosted attacks.

Blind Faith’s damage is property damage, cannot crit, and you can use literally ANYTHING to proc Blind Faith since only SP and skill level affects it. However, Blind Faith does have the Holy Impact attribute 10 second debuff. You can use whatever skills to eat those Blind Faith hit counts. Fanatic Illusion + Immolation, on top of doing damage and to proc Blind Faith damage, is simply to spread Blind Faith debuff.

Emphatic Trust’s damage, on the other hand, and can crit, is physical, can be triggered with both physical and magic attacks (probably can be boosted by Fanaticism too), so one can aim to maximize Emphatic Trust’s damage. Paired with Beady Eyed’s critical attribute, you can combo Beady Eyed with Emphatic Trust to crit with 10 x 800% (IIRC that is Emphatic Trust’s skill factor) for the next 5 seconds. Since Emphatic Trust’s damage can be proc-ed with any skill, one can use any fast hitting skills (Zaibas, Double Punch) to do all 10 hits in the 5 second critical rate time frame and 10 second 50% critical damage time frame. If your allies helped proc Emphatic Trust, you simply have to Beady Eyed and let them proc all those crits for you.

Blind Faith’s Holy Attack Critical damage debuff ends 10 seconds after the last Blind Faith hit the enemy gets, nothing to do with the hit count.The main skills boosting Emphatic Trust would be that debuff, Fanaticism, Glass mole card effect (if available) and Beady Eyed (maybe Zalciai too haha).

In future patches, Blind Faith and Fanaticism’s animation can be skipped. Using Glass Mole card does not take time. Fanatic Illusion and Melstis takes ~2 seconds to cast. Immolation takes less than 1. Emphatic Trust also takes about less than 1 second and Beady Eyed is instant. You won’t take more than 5 seconds before Emphatic Trust, and if it’s a boss, you probably haven’t finished using all 40 Blind Faith hits.10 seconds is more than enough to combine Blind Faith’s Holy Attack attribute, Emphatic Trust and Beady Eyed’s critical rate attribute.

EDIT: Basically, the critical damage increase is not tied to whatever 40 hits you do, but the debuff that happens after any Blind Faith hit. As long as you do the combo during the debuff, you benefit from the critical damage debuff. Fanatic Illusion and Immolation can eat those hits as fast as they can, but the important moment is doing damage during that 10 second debuff.

1 Like

I like where Emphatic Trust where it’s at, though a bit underwhelming. Being able to do around 10x800% damage (attribute enhance-able) to 10 enemies without much delays (cast time, long animations etc) without interfering with your skill rotation much, and its relatively short cooldown (well, compared to Featherfoot’s Enervation), I feel like it’s balanced where its at as far as PvE is concerned.

I still feel like IMC should remove or increase the hit count limit too to make it feel like an OP R10 Circle 3 skill, but I can only hope IMC decides to do that in future. I personally hate those Tiers placed on the skills as they serve different purposes (some are just not up to par though), though I ironically agree with most on the list. If I were to look at it another way, that tiered list is just a list of things IMC should nerf sorted via priority :smirk:

No changes at all…
http://m.tos.nexon.com/ts/notice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=211

Anyone with access to ktest (if it’s still up) mind checking if infernal shadow still works with shrink body or not? Not sure who has ktest here but would be great if someone could! thanks

Does anyone know when the rank 10 patch come , will they extract the bless shards from items like they did once ?