Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 10 class info and discussion

Emphasis Trust is an aoe debuff that plants a debuff on monsters that takes the zealot’s patk * skill factor as additional holy damage for the next 10 hits.

Interesting things to note for Emphasis Trust:

• It doesn’t use other player’s patk, only the zealot’s patk ( @Wonderlland I tested this out with @Krystal)

• It doesn’t snapshot, means if the player switches to a wand right after casting, it will follow the new patk and take it as the base

• It can be buffed or boosted with bonus elemental prop damage/blessing and also skill damage boosters (like Fanaticism)

• The additional hit itself can be dodged. Yet to see it crit though (have to test more)

• It doesn’t constitutes as a separate line of attack, can’t trigger Blind Faith.

• Plague Doctor’s Pandemic when it spreads the Trust debuff it will refresh the hit counts of the newly debuffed monsters back to 10.

With the above, it works quite well with zealot’s c1 and c2 skills since they hit all the monsters surrounding the zealot.

7 Likes

Thank you Nekorin.
And one thing i already tested, Emphasis Trust can crit.

3 Likes

Hmm, with enough AoE attack ratio, it looks like it’s gonna be a good weapon coupled with Immolation (+armor melt debuff) then. The hit count is low IMO, but I guess it has the potential to be very strong if you have a good weapon. While Blind Faith is your source of single target burst damage, Emphatic Trust seems to be your best choice to burst down many enemies at once.

It’s been a long time since I last played with Paladin, but both are good skills, though I’d reserve Breaking Wheel to use with Breast Ripper instead of Demolition, but it’s a good combo when there are lots of enemies in the screen because Demolition will probably stun all of them. Resist Elements deserves at least 10 points to cut by 1/4 elemental damage taken with 10% chance to nullify it. I haven’t heard of Restoration after the Cleric rebalance… Is it flat HP restored added to healing effects now?

1 Like

Just asking since there’s some nice zealot information you have there, @Nekorin @Wonderlland can you proc Emphatic Trust with a magic attack, and will Emphatic Trust crit when proc-ed with a magic attack?

(Monk Zealot here thinking of pulling off Blind Faith > Zaibas > Beady Eyed to proc as much Emphatic Trust “crit” as possible)

Yes you can proc Emphasis trust off anything that deals damage. including minions like Bokor Zombies to Owl Statues.

Nice idea you have there. I wonder if the 1.5sec??? chance to 100% crit from beady eye is long enough for us to lay down a zaibas. Have to try though, 25mins to ktest12am, hope can get the resets to try more stuff.

@Pokart Yes this skill is really strong since it scales off patk unlike Blind Faith which is 4x of 50% of current SP. At lv80 attribute we are looking at around 1.1k% which at high patk we can see 100k ish holy damage, up to 10hits per monster affected. This is not counting the bonuses gained from stuff like Glassmoles and Fanaticism. and it is at 30sec cooldown.

2 Likes

Yes, even if you hit the enemy with a Magic Attack the Emphasis Trust will active, but don’t forget that Emphasis Trust is Physical.

1 Like

Hopefully it works, 1.5 seconds is far too short I’ll have to wonder if its possible to even cast Zaibas and let it hit in that time frame or cast Zaibas first before using Beady Eyed.

Or build on crit rate and hope crit rate + Beady Eyed 5 second crit rate attribute can give enough crits (Full DEX monk zealot perspective). If 1.5 seconds is too short I’ll just go with God Finger Flick > Beady Eyed > Hand Knife + One-Inch Punch for the confirmed crit and Zaibas+Double Punch the rest. Beady Eyed has a short cooldown too, unless the new attributes add some cooldown to the skills …? (Hopefully no)

Thanks for the information!

Krivis has Zalcai that lowers crit resist too. :3

1 Like

:prince:

Also, is the amount of targets that Emphatic Trust affected by AoE Attack Ratio or does it just hit anyone in range?

It has a limit of 8 targets… (which is the limit a cleric can aggro, i wonder if it is tied to it)

1 Like

No fix on the Taoist c3 skill yet? :sad:

There are around 14 new maps added along with r10 patch.

1. Accessible from Lanko Water warp point (Lv 362+ maps).
    i15981485806

2. Accessible from Taniel I Commemorative Orb warp point (Lv 371+ maps).
    i15928672344

3. Accessible from Istora Ruins warp point (Lv 381+ maps).
    i15933214887

4. New 370 hunting ground, accessible from Mochia Forest map.
    i15198285384

Extra : new 330 dungeon. Refering to Greyhiem’s 330 Dungeon guide.

8 Likes

But it’s only 10 hits wouldn’t Immolation and Fanatic Illusion eat up the 10 hits in 1 second by being surrounded by mobs?

It is 10 hits per monster. If it hits 8 monsters means 80 hits total.

Ah ok thx for clarifying

I am still confused in what to go for PVP build…right now I’m going this

Cleric C2 / Priest C2 / Monk C2 / Plague Doctor C1 / Inquisitor C1 / Zealot C1 for RANK 10 》》Zealot C2

Or should really sacrifice the anti caster skill Pears of Anguish and the Wheel that allows me to spread the Flick Finger strike debuff,1 inch punch DOT and SP drain,Palm Strike bleed to proc Prison Cutter cards and Double Punch strike debuff.Plus the God Smash that goes well with the Double punch strike debuff or Finger Coin Flick.

Over Zealot C3 …hmmm

@Nekorin @Wonderlland have you made any tests with the Martyr attribute? Does it bypass Revive or Mackangdal?

Yep, that’s the very first test I did when I go zealot c3. Yes unfortunately it bypasses Revive, it is instant death with no damage. (and since it has no damage Mackangdal does nothing to it)

1 Like

Like I thought. Thanks!
I wonder if the instant death effect blocks the Dullahan card effect from occurring. If that’s the case, then there’s no way to avoid certain death when this attribute effect is proc’d.

Nothing will stop your death, if you have Revive before you die, the Revive will active first, if you cast Revive while Martyr is activated, does not matter, you will die.

1 Like