1 Like

What is up with the keyblades?

SM looks awesome!

repost.

New 380 primus base stats.

i13654597619

More here

4 Likes

Post updated with new videos and tooltip info for all skills.
If you could please check if everything is correct and if you could post the missing info, I’d appreciate it a lot!

@Pokart
Zealot’s “Emphasis Trust” is not “10 targets limit”, it is “10 hits limit” .

“Katadikazo” deal the double of the hits against only Demon-type enemies.
Edit: Sorry for the wrong information, Katadikazo double the hits against Dark-type too, i was with Iron Maiden in mind when said that. Sorry. But here is an additional info, even the enemy is both dark and demon the hits still been 6, the “bonus damage” does not stack.

1 Like

New Aiming size nerfs on Ktest server.
Aiming buff: no longer destroyed though.

User comment: really just the warlock demon scratch skill is affected by this nerf on bosses. Featherfoot and other wizard class bossing value up.

7 Likes

I still don’t get what Sage’s C3 skill is meant to be. Damage is poor, area is underwhelming and what good do intangible monsters have to offer?
I found Sage class concept to be so cool, but devs just can’t do it right…

Sage Circle 3 is designed as a PvP circle. That effect is useful to save teammates and to prepare strong setups with your allies or even by yourself.

1 Like
  • I think the Aiming nerf is much needed. With L and XL the Aiming hitbox is just way too big it is ridiculous you can just literally spam skills it will hit nonetheless

• I think it is more of somewhat a buff? Since with small to medium I think the hitbox is increased? AoE skills will have more synergy now with Aiming aart from killing bosses

• @greyhiem do you please happen to have the new aiming hitbox with small/medium mobs’ hitbox? Tia

1 Like

you can even diminish the pressure if your team is struggling against a mob.

But it looks very situational, not sure if it worth 5 points.

New Card from 330 Dungeon boss:
Healing + [Star x 5]

Boss fight is at 7:07
Boss has some cool attacks.

3 Likes

I found this in tosbase

So apparently they did decide to open a new spot in the map, because I swear this didn’t exist before. This is the new Starry Town map set, accessible from Istora Ruins

2 Likes

map names location can be a little inaccurate…

for example, looking at the map you might think you enter zima Sue from fedimian or nouri falls, but nope…

it entrance is in the bottom of Stele Road :confused:

Uhhh, how does it differ from Poata Card?

the new card is healing stat for clerics i believe

Ohh right. And Poata is individual HP recovery. Thank you

Ohh, 종잇장 has a Zealot with the same build as me, and even with the same hairstyle!
I’m not really happy about Emphatic Trust, it looks like it’s just a weaker version of Enervation.
Ah, and obviously he died to Abomination. F*ck that reflect shield.

Any idea if Demolition would be good on a C3 Inquisitor?

I’m currently leveling a new character C3>Pala3>Diev1>Inqui3 for Rank 10 and I’m currently lost on whether I should level Demolition to 10 or get Resist Elements at 15.

Given the new Breaking Wheel can spread more attacks, is it feasible to get Demolition or should I rather put my points into Resist Elements(though the skill seems lackluster, not enough elemental skills out there to be worth anything)?

My paladin 3>zealot 2 had resist elements 15. I removed it because it wasn’t really needed. At the moment, there’s no monsters with elemental attacks strong enough for it to be useful. No idea about r10, tho.

I don’t understand how does the Emphatic Trust works with Zealot C1 and C2 skills.Wouldn’t Emphatic Trust work better with Exo,Cleric or Chaplain AA since they perform holy attacks.