Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Very interested in the changes. Can someone do a side by side comparison please?

New maps are pretty.

source

12 Likes

Or maybe they want you to group with Krivis3, or Diev, or Chrono, or all 3.

Stocked up 3 each for my falc and murmillo. Now looking 3 more for my dragoon.

Do you have info on which materials will be needed to craft them?

Accessories are so demanding on materials in this game, for that small amount of common attributes

way ahead of ya.

It seems to be the same for small monsters. Bosses got a smaller circle than before, and different bosses now have similar circles. As for medium, I have yet to see theirs.

Great minds think alike.

Thank you! I played Falc for a long time and can say the fix is needed. Sometimes the hitbox on bosses is just too big it is ridiculous. This can give a more realistic approach and hopefully gameplay satisfaction…

I think centaurus card is a trap. I used to have 4x set of centaurus accross my archer and swordsman but I’ve changed it to damage card after I got my 3x AAR hair accessory. Even some skill has fixed target that ignored AAR,

Just use addon cwset to switch to AAR gear for mobbing and damage gear for boss. You should be concerned with killing boss more than killing mob.

1 Like

Sorry, i don’t have any info regarding the new accessories materials since i haven’t see any receipts for those accessories as well.

Do we have any estimate about the new HG equipment stats? Our current best possible value for armor is 48, right? I’d like to know what will be next maximum value to decide if I should just craft Laitas now or wait for these.

1 Like

what about squire? =))))))))))))))))))))))))))
what did he get? :smiley:

Falconers are getting a minimum 30% crit chance in rank 10 patch
Fencers are getting 40% damage when using fencer skills

Check out all the Rank 5/6 new attributes

1 Like

As if we didnt know already that imc hates matadors. Now they give fencers another great attribute and matadors get nothing.

Fencer 3 > Matador 2 it is!

1 Like

Fencer5*

There is no matador class
:haha::sad:

Does anyone know the new stat cap for primus equipments?
currently its
Two handed weaps: 86
One handed weaps/sub: 72
armor/shield: 48

9 BGMs has been added (test server).

• 7Clouds - DayDream
  • Gaudium - 4 Outputs
  • Gaudium - Calm Reality
  • Kevin - Chance to Catch
  • Kevin - Mayor Higher
  • Questrosound - End of World
  • SFA - Groove of the Sea
  • SFA - Openup Po10 (new BGM for Klaipeda : duration ±4 minutes)
  • SFA - Seven Cloudy Drive

Klaipeda BGM video.

Jump to Greyhiem’s post for more BGM videos.

4 Likes

kTest Maintenance:

Disappointing but not surprised…

Yeah, let’s add a happy kpop song to the game where every citizen is suffering, starving, getting raped/killed or going through any other kind of ■■■■ due to Medzio Diena.

Seriously, what are they thiking? I hope this is only an event thing, because this doesn’t fit the game atmosphere at all.

5 Likes

yeah,. tos really likes to pass that beautiful middle age image, where we have magic and goddess and everyone is happy; but anyone who stopped 5 minutes to read the dialogues, is pretty dark; i remember reading what the pract quest npc’s says for the quest sometime ago; and ■■■■, someone was killed by a tree failing on them, everyone is dying with hungry or things like that.

the funny thing is; if we stop the playerbase and ask them what they believe/know about the character in tos or the world , i bet 99,99% would say they are happy marry going around in their world killing the eventual goblin and becoming goblin slayer; because almost no one really read the history dialogues of characters.
tos really have a huge contrast of history x game atmosphere.

well; just look at the lasted dg/arts; we have multiples bunny rabbits like wizards; and those things are ■■■■■■■ cutes; but hey they are mostly there to be killed or kill us forever.

5 Likes

TBF it’s only about 50% of NPCs that get crushed, bludgeoned, petrified, demonized, roasted, impaled, thrown off a cliff, possessed, cannibalized, and probably still more to come/yet to be discovered. The other 49.9% simply just needs to live in fear. With the .1% concerned about their wedding.

At least they have catchy kPop to listen to. I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR EYES