Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 10 class info and discussion

I am jelly about korean ping. Lol currently got 80 mbps net speed and I don’t hit as fast as that. :frowning:

Btw the Falconer could have gotten more dps if he was casting Sonic Strike… Just noticed he wasnt using it

Onmyoji situation is bad? :cold_sweat:

Onmyoji is one of the best class at moment. The C3 skill is one of the best skills to use.

It still suffers from the same thing that you need good investment to deal decent damage. Which is a fair trade, once you have the best area coverage of all classes.

that Zealot is same build and full SPR as me

1 Like

If you guys find a Inquisitor c3 vid, tag me please, <3

@Kuromuko
You might want to visit this channel.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Does Outrage stack with Kneeling Shot? I know it doesnt stack with Running Shot anymore (sad)

It can’t because both disable the use of other skills while they are active.

1 Like

The cooldown is a bit long to call it one of the best imo.
Good with frieno set though.

Not bad, but a different function. Big AoE skills and tiger speed to easily farm (trash) mob or lower level map Hunting Grounds. The new meta Challenge mode map after level 360 is very small and groups mobs, so onmyouji big size AoE value drops. Prefer stronger damage smaller AoE skills, or just party with meta chaplain cleric builds for easy runs. And onmyou still suffer low damage vs boss compared to other wizard picks. With investment onmyou will be ok but do not expect warlock/shadow/feather level (bossing) power.

This is the preferred unpopular map for onmyou, without flying mobs:
Wiz3 thauma3 runecaster onmyouji3 click <
And the older vid, same map rangee’s onmyouji3 warlock elementalist click<<

1 Like

:disappointed_relieved: any musket/SR R10 video ?

Wew, I had a tough time updating this thread, but it should be up-to-date now. Except for Enchanter and Inquisitor, all classes got new vids added.
Special thanks to @greyhiem for most of the vids added to the first post in today’s update!

And today we feature the only vids so far (afaik) showing kTOS players soloing CM stage 6! We have two Fencer vids (here and here) and a Doppel vid (here).

@ct8848 Musketeer is doing Musketeer stuff. You might wanna take a look at the vid showing Pied Piper and party killing Velcoffer too.

3 Likes

I noticed that there is really no video of Hackapell 3 in action in recent weeks at all, only videos with Falconer 3 Hackapell 2 variants. I guess compared to Infinite Assault and increased Critical Damage of Grind Cutter, Falconer’s skill set is much more valuable?

EDIT: Dang, Fencer is so strong in the right hands.

Oops! Wrong link for the first vid showing Fencer5 doing CM6.

Yeah, Swordie classes seem to be the late boomer type. I expect to see some Mergen players soloing CM6 real soon too. That Mergen that did CM1~5 in 8 min is a beast.

The weapon is not even shining too. But then at stage 5 he stopped using Kraujas effect probably he know he’ll have hard time keeping up his hp. Not sure if the same player can survive stage 6 especially if he want to activate Kraujas to make it to the boss.

Nevertheless, Kraujas+camp is too good. Maybe I should get dagger as first Velco weapon so I can use on all character while getting other weapon.

Wiz3Thauma3RunecasterWarlock3

6k m. atk -> 17k… Thauma3 seems very broken in r10.

Based on the values of swell brain and swell left arm, they have about 1.4k int and 470 spr when they buff. Full con build + gear? transpose to INT snapshot then swap to int/spr gear to buff I think. The buffs only increase their attack by 3.8k and they switch back to their battle gear.

More pew pew pew action:

Reposting a Velcoffer run vid recorded by the same player here

@Pokart lmk if this posted already or not.

Fencer Vid. 1
Fencer Vid. 2

Sauce

5 Likes

any caster musketeer c3 video doing pve stuff (cm or legend raid)? i prefer with wugu.