Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 10 class info and discussion

10s duration on 30s cooldown. So true cooldown is 20s. You can jump to avoid drake attacks, it won’t cancel the outrage skill. From pastebin

@redwea yes.

All new attributes (C3) have already arrived on Live server KTOS.

2 Likes

Awoo AA build test¬ Cleric1 > Krivis3 > Diev1 > Druid3 > Zealot1 > Inquisitor1

2 Likes

Why do you use Hengestone everytime you transform? I doesn’t give a bonus to Lycanthropy anymore, nor transformations.

Yeah it is a bad habit of mine. It also covers the hotkey place where I use my divine might most of the time, hence I just keep pressing it whenever I want to “divine might”.

Speaking of Hengestone, it does increase the level of the 2 skills I used frequently right after lycan, Pears and Seedbomb. So sad that it doesn’t have full uptime at max level, the bonus is pretty good for Daino AA and casters in general.

Makes sense.

Hmm, didn’t realize seedbomb got a level up from henge.

Pelt2-Barb1-Cors3-Fen3

It’s… A better path than Cors3-Mata3. Yikes

They said they would change masinios rapiere effect so the build is already dead if you rely on 5% hits x5

1 Like

I think it will get buffed. When you get 5 stacks, the bonus crit atk is replaced with the multihit effect, but they were changing it to keep the 5x60 crit atk bonus.

1 Like

Thought he was using Solmiki??
Also this buld was for people who wanna rapier and gun like the high3-Cors3-Mata build. Except this does more damage than the Mata one due to Fencer’s new attribute.

in this case i prefer pelt 1 barb 2 because the frenzy buff
frenzy buff basic atks

1 Like

Really interested in that Corsair3 Fencer3 since I have a character going Corsair3 Matador3. Felt like Corsair3 Fencer3 needed more AoE attack? Seems like it’ll be stronger than Corsair3 Matador3 in a boss fight but Corsair3 Matador3 might be better at killing off mobs.

Matador is good at something?

to be FA BU LOUS!! :prince::prince:

2 Likes

I’ve been playing with a Corsair3 Matador2. So far, I think that Matador is good at giving you critical chance.

Ole - % increase
Capote - reduce critical resist of some mobs
Muleta - +crit rate when counter landed
Faena - natural increased crit rate with C3 attribute

It doesn’t have a lot of attacks, but the improvement on Faena’s range and AoE ratio looks really good, Paso Doble always had good damage and now has an improved area. Corrida Finale looks really good, really.

It sure doesn’t have a lot of skills to rotate with compared to Fencer (actually, only 3 active damage skills on Faena, Paso Doble and Corrida Finale), but looks like a better range. It also allows you a more easy crit rate. Not sure how it will play, highly doubt it will be Meta. But can certainly help Fencer with C2 attributes and 2 extra damage skills and crit rate increasing. Sadly, as a damage (red) class, you have to build around more damage skills rotation, it is not enough by itself.

3 Likes

Yeah Mata shines when criting and having provocation.
I really still think it’s an offtank class lol. Cause it gains what… 50% dmg increase on enemies targeting it?

Piper3 vs drake, quick run. Sniper’s serenity def break + appraiser devaluate + fletcher bodkin point.

QS3 falcon3 bullet2 challenge mode <<<

Krivis3 druid2 zealot3 challenge mode <<<<

I wonder if Scout2Piper3 will become somewhat popular for Perspective Distortion + Lied des Weltbaum. Dunno what could be the best choice for the first half of the build. Maybe Archer2Hunter3?

Hunter its garbage at this point, not usefull skills and so many bugs, even more in high content maps… its in dark spot right now :frowning:

archer2>QS3>falco3>bullet1>apraiser1 is not better build ??

Bullet2 better for challenge mode AoE.
Her pavise placement shuts down all mobs and boss on that spot.