Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 10 class info and discussion

Any videos of Falconer 3 and Mergen 2 ?

1 Like

Hard to tell if its on ktos only or not

Fun fact: a bear was crossing a pond whenā€¦ oh right the factā€¦

you can listen to the game songs on your compu, the song files are on it :smiley:

Where are the Mergen players, I wonderā€¦ ( same question here ) =/

1 Like

I was going to be Mergen onceā€¦

Then I took a Ranger change to the build

:smile:

1 Like

Falconer 3 Mergen 1/2

2 Likes

damm, this change to pull rete (25S CD fixed) look really good for goon3-ret1, any videos of that?

Some pew pew pew action in Velcoffer Nest (BM3 gameplay)

2 Likes

Donā€™t think thatā€™s TOS music. All TOS music is on their youtube channel.

Have not seen goon3-ret1. Usually goon3 (hop/pelt build) or pelt hop corsair retiarius.

More ret3 videos than goon3.
(some videos are reposts:)
Hop nakmuay ret3 here<
Ret3 and party finishing dragon raid first phase in 30s here<
hop shinobi ret3 here<
Other hop corsair ret3 challenge mode here<
(same one as first post) pelt hop corsair ret3 here<

Other
Pelt Fencer3 murmillo challenge mode here<
Sword highlander corsair shinobi without higher ranks challenge mode solo (failed) here<
Rangee Poā€™s inquis3 at TBL <<<
Bong feat. +40 staff wiz ele lock <<<

4 Likes

Thx for information. is good BGM for Grinding.

1 Like

Thanks man if you got more videos on Zealot C3 it would be appreciated a lot!!!

Another bulletmarker3 at raid <<<
Nowadays the qs3 bullet builds have swapped qs3 for ranger3 (archer2 ranger3 rogue2 bullet3), because running shot does not stack with outrage, and bullet skill rotation is sufficient.

Fencer3 new attribute challenge mode <<<
Doppel3 new attribute challenge mode <<<

Necro3 after buff vs boss <<<
Necro3 after buff challenge mode <<<
Knock immune skeletons and necro3 buffs with new necklace. Minions behave properly at boss now.

Retiari3 doppel double pay earn vs Golden Hunting grounds mob <<<
Retiari3 farming at new HG <<<

Bong showing rogue3 burrow vs boss <<<
Bong party and Druid3 chaplain challenge mode 6 <<<.

4 Likes

Sad, without the new skill stacking with Running Shot and the better benefits of Ranger3, I guess it indeed inevitableā€¦

Seems QS is looking to be more of toon build or if you really enjoy it rather than being competitiveā€¦? I forgot the bloke who kept saying this in forum not too long ago. Seem he was right afterall :cry:

omg, no inquisitors 3 T.T

QS3 is still used on falconer3 bullet2 build. Bullet3 does not use qs3. Cycle between keeping (critical shot) buff up, outrage&attack, offensive bullet skills, and repeat. Besides ranger for its buffs, sapper or wugu bullet are options too.

Iā€™m really confused with bm3? Isnā€™t the skill a channel? How did a channel replace pew pew? Is the cd so low you can have good uptime on it?

I think it works like Marching Fire. Your character automatically pew pew the selected target until the end of Outrage duration, locking all your skills.

Outrage is neither a channel nor works like Marching Fire (not anymore at least). Itā€™s now an AA buff that makes your AAs split to attack up to 5 other targets.

1 Like

Wow. Where can I read on specifics? Also In what way does it not work with running shot? Cancels RS? Only 1/5 targets gets the RS buffed damage? Non of the hits gets the RS buffed damage?

Hmmā€¦you can see other skill disable when outrage on. The video was uploaded in 15 Aug too. Just like Marching Fire.

@Reti3
Does net buff works on new C3 skill?

2 Likes