Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 10 class info and discussion

25 hits on 1 target with perfect positioning video here<. Each Phantom-rider should be able to hit multiple targets. Forgot the skill factor up.
Easier to multi hit bosses too.

@Loztchild think same as Feathefoot3 enervation (level 3?). Some testers tried to spread debuff with pandemic and it is possible.

2 Likes

I heard it only resets the hit count.But does it really spread the debuff?

Need @Nekorin for the answer. I do not have zealot.

1 Like

Ok thx and is there any target limit @Nekorin

1 Like

Hahaha sorry, I forgot to add the maps name.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Thanks for the reminder.

1 Like

Retiarius dagger guard arrow reflect attribute:
knockback does not get reflected even when the skill is reflected (heavy shot, high anchoring, full draw).
Appraiser blindside: damage is reflected but debuff is not reflected, still applies.
Ranger high anchoring: damage is reflected, debuff still applies.
Mergen arrow sprinkle: debuff not reflected. Each hit has a chance to get reflected or blocked.
Bullet marker smash bullet: reflected, debuff did not seem to apply.

1 Like

Thank you very much @greyhiem! Will feel like a nerf but atleast it wont look ridiculously disproportionate anymore.

Nekorin’s test:

Skill is featherfoot3 enervation but centered on character. Same weakness as gevura of kabbalist. Will count as other player damage when they activate it. Damage output of magic character activation is lower. I have not seen skill description, someone else will answer target limit question.

@adrian.agulto.rn it was fun on siaulai mission furniture.

more retiarius3 vid here and dungeon300 full clear low equip AoE test here
Doppel currently bugged here

Inquis3 crystal mine mission here

Murmillo emperor’s bane is Strike.
Hackapel infinite assault is strike attack.
Lancer gigante marcha is pierce.
Matador cow is Strike.

2 Likes

First post updated with many new Retiarius gameplay vids, new Inquisitor vid and finally a vid showing a proper test of Mergen 3!

Hmm so Mergen Zenith has 10x hit max? So the middle target will received the most eg 8 and the further targets randomly hit eg 1-1?

And Down Fall 50% chance to do aoe at surrounding main target and the extra aoe also affect main target? It’s like 50% increase damage to the skill already.

It’s funny that the skill is called “Zenith”, which translates to “angular point” [i.e. the point right above you], while the Mergen fires in a circular area downwards in a certain angle.

Arrow Sprinkle would be more fitting to be called Zenith to be honest considering this fact, even Down Fall is more Zenith-like.
Zenith is more of a “Jump Shot” 2.0.

To me, it’s astonishing how IMC could make Mergen into another melee Archer that requires to be close to the enemy [Jump Shot, Zenith, Down Fall all require to be close to the enemy to be used/more effective].
Especially since he can’t use a shield except for auto-switch via skill usage.

I guess IMC didn’t think about bow as a ranged weapon.

By the way, it’s interesting that the Breaking Wheel is considered as a plant type monster. Does this mean that having 3 Iltisworth cards would increase the damage spread when hitting the wheel?

Maybe that’s the reason why my Diev>Inquisitor hits for more damage when striking the wheel instead of the monsters directly.

This should also be considered when trying to spread Breast Ripper, as it hits non-demons only 1 time, spreading only 1 hit.

On my build, I guess the best option is to spread God Smash, Smite, Conviction and Demolition (even Carve Attack is quite good) with the Breaking Wheel and keep Breast Ripper separate for extra CD reduction of torture skills.

2 Likes

Thank you and to @Nekorin

1 Like

1 image shown<<<click
2 <<<Auguste Dupin
3 <<<Starry Town Wizard girl Owynia Dilben
4 << Schaffenstar Ignas
5 <<Commander Byle

@redwea Zenith 10 hits on 1 target is possible. Feels like each arrow pierces targets based on AoE stat (still need better tests, test server equip is lacking).
Right side of image: 10 hits on dummy.
Left side of image: 2 hits on other dummy (arrow pierces).

Improved hitbox size of jump shot. 4 hits, invincibility during jump, buffed faster starting animation, and 2 buffed overheat.
Blue circle indicates hitbox. Red part of line is jump distance.

6 Likes

To be fair, the word “zenith” can also mean peak or ultimate, as in “peak performance”, implying that the skill is the zenith of Mergen skills.

1 Like

Please tell me that this is Kartas or Vaiga, and we gonna face him after all this Gesti plot.

:satisfaction:

1 Like

His portrait fits Kartas description better than Vaiga’s.

(Loftlem) It is a monster from the demon realm that the Demon King Vaiga uses. Vaiga likes monsters that reports news from various worlds.
Nuka is under the control of the Demon King Vaiga and was dispatched here to fulfill the tasks that Gesti received from Giltine. But, Gesti is controlling them unlike what Vaiga once thought.

What’s unique about Nuo is that they are subordinates of the Demon King Kartas. Although Kartas possesses a brutal and unexpected personality, it is so incredible that Nuo who is under the control of Kartas possesses the power and the number for the ones who know well about the circumstances in the demons.

2 Likes

Omg I love the overheat but omg the back jump is too farr!! -_-

Btw does the jump shot invic work during velco’s ground upheaval(the reversi skill). I was being too cautious to try.

Yes the distance is very far. I don’t know if it works, never tried or seen it. I would not risk it, just use normal jump to avoid the skill or move out of range manually is ok too. Or try it once with Revive on when dragon is near 0 HP.
Perhaps the jump distance is to make mergen feel like ranged class again, because most mergen skills are best at point blank range (zenith, triple, jump shot). Supposed to drop arrow sprinkle and down fall, then move forward with homing arrow/spread shot to reach point blank 3x da da da zenith, 2x bzz bzz triple arrow, then jump shot to retreat again. If you dislike back distance, lure boss to wall and use it to jump against wall.
Mergen 3 is decent Circle 3 class. For mob use AoE equipment set.

After rank 10 patch just musketeer will be a real ranged class due to their more distance=more damage passive.

@fabricio_polo @Pokart yes it is Kartas

Retiarius
Seems Blandir Cadena stacks 10 times (note debuff icon number). Each hit of blandir applies 1 stack (2 overheat = 10 stacks). More stacks stronger bleed. Each stack refreshed bleed back to 15s duration. here<<

Yeah kinda make sense, or only spend less skill point as the jump scale with level.

And yes with the new skill+overheat+cd reduction in some skill, Mergen C3 will make my rotation complete in Velco as I’m a Ranger3-Rogue1-Falco2-Mergen2. Just need to squeeze one hotkey for Zenith. Fletcher3 is good but I don’t want to be the same as my hakka.

which is kinda pointless because of the damage cap. It would be meaningful if Musketeer had only a weak weapon or not the Snipers Serenity skill to turn max attack into min attack.
It’s also useless without a taunter to hold aggro because if the Musketeer gets the boss aggro, guess what?

The boss will close in onto the Musketeer, which will reduce his overall damage, and heavily endanger him because of the movement speed reduction of Snipers Serenity.

In my opinion this Class mastery is not really thought through, it will only shine on normal monsters with a weak weapon/weak skills or against a boss with someone who keeps the aggro of the monster permanently.

Another character heavily dependent on a full support Cleric to keep it alive…

Well, I guess everything goes nowadays, but it’s pretty meaningless if you need like 7 seconds to spam the melee skills in which you might as well die.
Maybe Mergens will now become autoswitchers,too, like Cannoneer players.

I just hope we get more mean monsters that deal more damage for Rank 10, what I’ve seen so far is way too casual, especially the boss of the 330 dungeon.

I want to see people start dying in normal field- and hunting ground combat if they don’t have 8000+ defence and no CON. Rank 10 will become just boring leveling all over again.
Grind for 2 weeks or longer to reach cap, and then boredom again, with Velcoffer and Demon Lord hunting being the only challenging things to do.

Also, more ranged and magic damage by bosses would be cool. Just by staying away from the bosses, you can ± evade everything from them, and they’re so slow that these fights aren’t even engaging, just hit&run.