Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 10 class info and discussion

Hopefully it works, 1.5 seconds is far too short I’ll have to wonder if its possible to even cast Zaibas and let it hit in that time frame or cast Zaibas first before using Beady Eyed.

Or build on crit rate and hope crit rate + Beady Eyed 5 second crit rate attribute can give enough crits (Full DEX monk zealot perspective). If 1.5 seconds is too short I’ll just go with God Finger Flick > Beady Eyed > Hand Knife + One-Inch Punch for the confirmed crit and Zaibas+Double Punch the rest. Beady Eyed has a short cooldown too, unless the new attributes add some cooldown to the skills …? (Hopefully no)

Thanks for the information!

Krivis has Zalcai that lowers crit resist too. :3

1 Like

:prince:

Also, is the amount of targets that Emphatic Trust affected by AoE Attack Ratio or does it just hit anyone in range?

It has a limit of 8 targets… (which is the limit a cleric can aggro, i wonder if it is tied to it)

1 Like

No fix on the Taoist c3 skill yet? :sad:

There are around 14 new maps added along with r10 patch.

1. Accessible from Lanko Water warp point (Lv 362+ maps).
    i15981485806

2. Accessible from Taniel I Commemorative Orb warp point (Lv 371+ maps).
    i15928672344

3. Accessible from Istora Ruins warp point (Lv 381+ maps).
    i15933214887

4. New 370 hunting ground, accessible from Mochia Forest map.
    i15198285384

Extra : new 330 dungeon. Refering to Greyhiem’s 330 Dungeon guide.

8 Likes

But it’s only 10 hits wouldn’t Immolation and Fanatic Illusion eat up the 10 hits in 1 second by being surrounded by mobs?

It is 10 hits per monster. If it hits 8 monsters means 80 hits total.

Ah ok thx for clarifying

I am still confused in what to go for PVP build…right now I’m going this

Cleric C2 / Priest C2 / Monk C2 / Plague Doctor C1 / Inquisitor C1 / Zealot C1 for RANK 10 》》Zealot C2

Or should really sacrifice the anti caster skill Pears of Anguish and the Wheel that allows me to spread the Flick Finger strike debuff,1 inch punch DOT and SP drain,Palm Strike bleed to proc Prison Cutter cards and Double Punch strike debuff.Plus the God Smash that goes well with the Double punch strike debuff or Finger Coin Flick.

Over Zealot C3 …hmmm

@Nekorin @Wonderlland have you made any tests with the Martyr attribute? Does it bypass Revive or Mackangdal?

Yep, that’s the very first test I did when I go zealot c3. Yes unfortunately it bypasses Revive, it is instant death with no damage. (and since it has no damage Mackangdal does nothing to it)

1 Like

Like I thought. Thanks!
I wonder if the instant death effect blocks the Dullahan card effect from occurring. If that’s the case, then there’s no way to avoid certain death when this attribute effect is proc’d.

Nothing will stop your death, if you have Revive before you die, the Revive will active first, if you cast Revive while Martyr is activated, does not matter, you will die.

1 Like

IMC is saying if we want to maximise the ability and “abuse” that cooldown reset, please support them more by buying Soul Crystals. So we can use it again and again.

@Pokart Restoration is only providing hp recovery at the moment. However it looks to do nothing despite seeing your hp recovery go up on the stats page.

Ever since the healing changes. Restoration no longer increases your heal tiles initial heal. And Restoration did not add any healing onto the hp recovery you get after stepping on a heal tile from Cleric c3.

Unless it does something for other classes. Or I’m missing something. Paladin has got an entirely useless restoration now.

2 Likes

IIRC HP Recovery stat only shows you how much you regen naturally, not from healing?

1 Like

@Nekorin @Wonderlland Can Melstis extend Martyr immortality period?

Sorry for the repeated questions.

No, it don’t get extended by Melstis.

1 Like

That’s why I only have it at lvl 1 for the +300 HP and +50 SP recovery boost. Still decent for leveling or grinding, even if it doesn’t do anything else xD

Still no idea about Resist Elements. Lvl 17 (max with Divine Might & skill gem) has 145 seconds duration and 144 seconds CD with Laima (so 100% uptime), 21% nullification chance with attribute and 42,5% damage reduction, so it looks at least decent on paper.
I would be able to have it at base 15 if I decrease Turn Undead to 2 and Smite&Demolition to 9 while removing Restoration entirely.

I guess that’s the best build option, given Paladin gets extra AoE attack ratio via two-handed mace attribute, and without Demolition it might be hard to level.

By the way, Breast Ripper shouldn’t be a problem with Breaking Wheel, as Breaking Wheel C2 attribute adds more hits to the hitlimit (Breast Ripper hits 10 times, God Smash 2 times, so there should be at least 3 hits left to spread Demolition).

@Nekorin
Did I see correct, the new uptime of Breaking Wheel is 25 seconds with the attribute?
As far as I watched the videos, the Wheel disappears when its CD time is down to 25 seconds [so counted back from its CD time of 50 seconds, it should be up for 25 seconds).

If so, the damage of the Breaking Wheel is bigger than that of level 15 Godsmash, making it a really good DoT skill when placed onto monsters. It also decreases its own CD time via Torture Mastery when killing monsters, so I think I’ll max both God Smash and Breakjing Wheel, as the other skills are pretty much lackluster.

Malleus Maleficarum isn’t even worth 1 skillpoint for the silence effect in PVE.
Iron Maiden is 1 point for non-PVP use to boost God Smash against stronger monsters.
Pears of Anguish is also meh, no idea if its worth a point, but I guess maybe it can kill some trash mobs to reduce the CD time of the other Torture skills.

In my opinion the Torture Mastery effect is really bad.
Both Iron Maiden and Pears of Anguish are pathetic at killing monsters, leaving you with ± Breaking Wheel and Breast Ripper to trigger the effect. That’s not really worth spending additional items on using skills.
If I saw that correctly, it also doesn’t reduce the CD if you e.g. spread God Smash to kill monsters or if you use God Smash on Iron Maiden for the damage boost & kill the monster in the process.

The worst point is that Iron Maiden can only kill one enemy every 30 seconds, so it will only reduce up to 1 second via the Torture Mastery…

They should really revise the skill or at least give it an attribute that either increases the number of monsters it can trap (maybe something like 10 fixed AoE attack ratio, so it can trap either 10 small, 5 medium or 2 large monsters) or increases the number of Iron Maidens summoned so it can be useful against monsters…

No, the non-attributed breaking wheel has an uptime of 10 secs only (with hit limit of 15). Each level of attribute adds 1 sec of uptime and 1 extra hit, making it have an uptime of 15secs with a 20 hit limit.

It is the power of Torture Mastery at work that makes you feel that the cooldown of Breaking Wheel is so short. Using both Breast Ripper and Breaking Wheel together on a big pack of monsters, I can shave off around 10-20secs of cooldown to each skill. They compliment each other really well.

With the new c3 scissors, it kind of makes me feel that godsmash is redundant to use on the wheel as I can just snip the wheel and get more aoe damage.

Will need a sage friend to help test the following too, or if someone can help test the following:

• can scissors be micro’ed?
  • when duplicating the breaking wheel into 2x , will scissor’s damage bounced off the wheels to and fro indefinitely (at least until the hits are used up) when it snips through them. The scissors (aoe) is definitely big enough to cut through 2 breaking wheels.

Here is how I would put points in inquisitor too:

• Godsmash 15 points
  • Breaking Wheel 15 points
  • Scissors 5 points
  • Pears 1 point
  • Iron Maiden 1 point
  • Judgement 1 point
  • Malleus 1 point

6 points left over.

Malleus felt wrong, I think it is bugged. Additional levels doesn’t increase the bonus damage at all like what the tool tip says (perhaps it is still using the old version). Have to wait for patch for this. Iron Maiden is a pvp skill. It isn’t great for PVE.

Judgement is really nice since it is a type changer. One thing to note though, area based type changer will always take precedence over debuff type changer. Chortasmata change to plant type will overwrite Judgement’s type change as long as the monster is still within the grass vicinity. Given how popular druids are now, it will be hard to use Judgement in a party with a druid.

Btw @streamside Judgement works nicely with Merkabah, since it changes monsters type to a type that Merkabah can get another +100% (x2) damage. Nachash also leveled up from untype damage to holy damage too, Yay

2 Likes