Tree of Savior Forum

Rainbow Trek event is unrewarding as popo

You can make it even shorter by running to the middle stairs and going up the roof of the highlander master’s hall

Yeah, but the difference is about 2-3 seconds, I’m not terribly worried about it. I usually forget which way to go half the time anyway.

Baahahahaha New World Record

Ran into a weird bug today

how did you do that omg i want it

It’s a visual hoax nothing more haha. I was qued for TBL and got invited to a CM group so I canceled my trek buff and it wouldn’t teleport me out so I’m like well I’ll just get ti the end and teleport out that way. THat didn’t work either, so I took myself out of TBL que re-logged and it reset my buff to 60mins next to the chest.

found the song i’ll listen to when i attempt that ■■■■ again.
2 Likes

Legally done new record for me! Orsha

1 Like

Not particularly useful… but maybe to some people.

The jumping mechanic in this game is so atrocious that I always fall at least 5-10 times a day due to glitching/phasing through platforms/stuttering that shortens the jumping distance…

If they ever make another platform event, they should create one that can be done without zoomy plus/wild guessing where the platform is in reality, because, let’s face it, this game has ± no depth indicators for these platforms…

It’s already stressing enough that you need to start all over again because of their broken game/servers.
Also,these blue/yellow platforms that take forever to move upwards/downwards are just annoying.
They’re wasting my time, nothing more,nothing less.

死刑 for whoever made this event so atrocious :rage:

3 Likes

I haven’t even bothered with this event so far to be honest.
As much as enchant scroll and attri tickets are interesting… I don’t know, I just forget about it thanks to either the negative feedback about bad rewards and how tilting it is, and people bragging how easy it is and how they clear it in 0.1 sec so git gud and if you don’t clear it this fast you’re the problem.

I’d gladly take the pokémon event since I missed it the first time it appeared, and many people argue it to be one of the best.

1 Like

Klaipeda route has changed near the northernmost portion of the map.

The Blue Elevators for the Klaipeda skip have been removed. The alternate route after 3rd attribute point is still effective.

Fedimian alternate route has been blocked off.

Orsha remains unchanged.

Channel 2 has been removed.

Channel 2 being removed is what bummed me out the most, after doing the trek, getting sent to the extremely crowded and laggy Klaipedia 1, kinda wish they had only removed Channel 1 and kept channel 2.

1 Like

I mean everyone can learn to clear them faster, it took me a long time the first runs even as long as 30minutes for some towns, I was tilting really hard but now I get to clear around 2-6minutes normally.
The start is annoying but once you get the hang of it you’ll do great I think. :thinking:

All I remember is selling clears and making a ■■■■ ton of money from this event, and some reward abuse. Which is why I personally chose to not participate.

1 Like

If you push into the invisible wall too much, you’ll end up falling off.

1 Like

I did not agree with OP before, but after the latest patch I’m 100% sure they nerfed the reward rate for the bonuses. Before patch I usually got 1-3 bonus from orsha a day when running with 13 characters, after the patch in 4 days I’ve gotten only ONE of the bonus 1000 attribute point rewards. Now it is super unrewarding and I find no point in running it since I never get any proper reward for it anymore.

I get that maybe people were getting too many bonuses since most people run them with many characters, but they lowered the rate way too much. I’ve ran the event since it started every day with 13 characters, so I really do not think that suddenly my rng would have turned so much worser.

I’ve done 218 runs, and I’ve gotten 20 Golden Anvils, 22 Attribute, and 22 CM Vouchers.

Holding steady at about 10%, even after patch.

1 Like

Man, Fedimian looks different

2 Likes

My main issue with this event is how we have only one channel, which theoretically is fine but can be really annoying in practice.

But… I’m not sure if this is too much to ask but @STAFF_Letitia any chance next jump events could have at least 2 channels instead of a single one? And maybe some QoL changes?

1. The main issue is client stutter/lag. Ever since being merged into one channel this happens more frequently due to having more people on your screen (and entering and leaving it).
    More than acceptable times jump height is reduced if you lag for a bit or sometimes the small stutter makes you miss a jump and fall without jumping, needing to start over from the section you failed.

2. The second issue is visibility, which isn’t a big deal but makes it worse along with 1. In a summary you have to deal with people overlapping your character and/or distracting you plus they stutter your client sometimes when entering or leaving the screen which can get annoying quite fast if you’re doing runs on 25 characters per day on all 3 maps.

3. The third issue is how we’re forced into Klaipeda Ch1 which always have 60-80+ people. Eventually this makes the client a little clunkier over time and you have to deal with the lag and slightly longer load screen when going out of the event.

One possible quality of life change could be gradually increasing penalties depending on the difficult. If you fail for only one or two max. times per map it means you already learned all you need to about it. But it gets super tiring to have to re-do an entire section if you lag at the end. The Teleport/Telepathy Device could send you to the nearest platform for the first 1-3 times you fall to reduce the frustration caused by the small freezes.

Another QoL change would be about the wait times on the blue moving platforms. Most blue platforms that gets near ground level takes too long to move and makes it feels like the game is punishing you twice for falling once due to a random stutter. Moving platforms can be nice but please consider replacing these in next events for normal static ones and keep moving platforms for other parts of the track.

5 Likes

To expand what you said on point 2, the biggest issue, most distracting one, is the lack of sync: you see people bounce from the floor to the platforms and vice versa.
It was easily solvable going on ch2, now it’s better to go when the instance is less populated.

Another issue is platforms not loading or stuck for half a minute (relog is a solution, but it’s frustrating when it happens 2-3 times in a row).

2 Likes

Orsha shortcut is now “fixed”.

Thanks IMC for ruining the Orsha Rainbow Treck