Tree of Savior Forum

Rainbow Trek event is unrewarding as popo

Yeah we’re posting our 1-3 min record times to show that it’s actually easy if you practice a bit. and it becomes even more easier because this event isn’t only a week, it lasts very long so you actually have time to practice and pay it off.

Some of my friends that sck at jumping also started finishing in 10 mins and improving, which is nice.

1 Like

Imo the rewarding part of the event are the Enchant scrolls. Clear the event with 4 characters a day yields 24 scrolls which is really great to use to spam on headgear until we RNG’ed the enchant we want.

Not that much of an achievement when you use the bugged teleportation device.

Thanks for reminding me that i should not play this childish competition ss. Hopefully my discoverings helped people who had a hard time completing the event.

Edit: Didn’t find any bug on Fedimian Trek!

1 Like

The event seems pretty good to me for the effort required. Enchant scrolls as an incentive definitely helps and it gets easier as you learn the tricky jumps. Klai and Fede takes about 3-5 minutes, and Orsha takes me about 2-3 minutes. And what do I get out of that? 3 blessed shards, 6 enchant scrolls, 900k worth of attribute vouchers. This is in less than 15 minutes per character for all 3 runs. Usually I do dailies only on 1 character but this event has me coming back on more alts trying to get more efficient runs and enchant scrolls for RNG fun.

The Orsha skip also isn’t really necessary and you lose out on a potential 300k worth of attributes. If you grab the two chests first then go back, it isn’t really much faster than going all the way through the route, given that you don’t fall. If you skip chests to reach the end, you will save about 1 minute (depending on skill) and miss out on 300k worth of points.

I also play with the default camera angle for the record.

hahaha i do this too

this event honestly makes me feel ■■■■■■■ crazy, i was able to master the first one ez within 2-3 days and got the ‘under 3 mins’ reward for all of my chars with no problems

this one, even with all these tricks, addons, etc. i can’t get past ANYTHING after continually trying. l thought ‘oh i’ll just get the 3 attrib pts from klai and leave’ NOPE! what I hoped to be a couple mins turns out to be a herculean effort for all my characters until i just ragequit

1 Like

:hey:

When you get those server lag spikes (freezes) you can go past lightning barriers that weren’t loaded in your screen yet. This sort of bothers me, because all colliders/collisions are client-side only and there are no server verifications, which means the event should be easily hack-able.

So I ran an experiment to see how quick I can turn a profit from this event. This is just one character deleted and recreated over the span of three hours.
Once you get the jumps down to an art-form it become ridiculously profitable

Isn’t that quite a hassle,though? you have to run to Klaipeda, to the wings of vaivora NPC, claim EXP cards and pop them until level 40 so you can use the team storage…

You can use team storage at lvl 1.

Wow you are really fast.

I tried a few lv1 character runs on average I clocked around 12 mins per loop (create 1 character , go klaipeda, do 3 trek runs, run to chest, deposit, log out and delete char, and also some extra time for mistakes during runs).

Taking the average and map to 3 hours i’ll be getting 45 shards (5 x 3 x 3) and 81 attribute vouchers (9 x 3 x 3). To get to your level of rewards it has to be under 9 mins for all 3 runs combined to pull it off.

It’s gotten to the point I just do it watching netflix honestly, once you get the musl=cle memory down you’re golden mate. Im curious about what this other guy with 59 seconds is talking about with teleportation bug though

1 Like

Ignore that. The original post I replied to has since been deleted.

It’s basically this

It’s not really something you should do since you’ll be skipping the attribute vouchers. And even if you go ahead and take the 2 attribute vouchers then backtrack to go back to the teleportation device, it’ll still take a similar amount of time compared to just taking the 3rd voucher. I also tried taking the 2 vouchers, backtracking to the teleportation device to warp to the last stage (to skip the annoying elevator part) and try and go back to the portal but it doesn’t allow anyone from going back to the previous stage.

I just did that sub-1 min run a few days ago to mess with my guildmate since he’s been posting his speed runs in our discord. :haha:

The Orsha skip is only worthwhile if you’re doing this only for the Enchant Scrolls/Shard. Otherwise, you lose out on attribute points/time.

I was under the impression that you had to be Class Rank 2 to use Team Storage… but I guess not. I intend to level all my lowbies at some point anyway… just not right now.

It’s actually 1min-1:30 on average per city if your only goal is the 100 attribute vouchers.

Nice. But the enchant scrolls are too good to pass, just do for 10 characters yield 60 scrolls per day to RNG headgear.

2 Likes

Happened to see some other guy try this. This is after the 3rd attribute.

Woo nice this cut 15-20 sec off my runtime ty.