Tree of Savior Forum

R8 Info Skill Descriptions [RAW]

Sage C1

New Skills:

• Portal (0 seconds cooldown)

Save locations and make available to their party or create a portal. Save the current position coordinates of where and when you save , you have to wait for hours waiting to open a portal back to the desired position.

Effect

Portals can be saved [3 + attribute level] more
Portal cooldown [30 - skill level] min.
Portal duration of 15 seconds.

Attribute

1. Portal: additional slots (max level 3)

The number of slots in the Portal Properties 1 increase per level.

• Micro Dimension (42 seconds cooldown, 3 overheat)

By reducing distortions of space gives the damage.

Effect:

Attack: 4038.5 + ([Skill Level] - 1) × 708.1

Attributes:

1. Micro Dimension : duplicated (Max level 1)

Skill [ micro dimension ] replicate some of the fixtures and summoned allies within range of this attack by two. The replication target is not replicated again.

1. Micro Dimension : strengthening (Max level 100)

The damage of micro dimension increases by 1 % per level characteristics

• Ultimate Dimension (48 seconds cooldown)

Significantly distort space , causing a damage to enemies in a specified range .

Effect:

Attack: 1775 + ([Skill Level] - 1) × 293

Attributes:

1. Ultimate Dimension : strengthening (Max level 100)

The damage of Ultimate dimension increases by 1 % per level characteristics .

1. Ultimate Dimension : confusion ( Max level 5)

Skills - Ultimate Dimension ] have a 5% chance per level characteristics on the shot for 8 seconds to fall in [ confused ] state.

1. Ultimate Dimension : Circle zoom

Skills - Ultimate Dimension ] is the size of the circle is enlarged to 10% if the circle of allies within range attacks.

• Blink

Leaving an afterimage on the spot where he will teleport to any location . Afterimages are left in position for a while instead receives the threat of monster.

Effect:

Afterimage retention time [Skill level x2] seconds

Attributes:

1. Blink : Duration (Max level 5)

Skill [ Blink ] to increase the afterimage duration of 1 second per level characteristics.

• Missile Hall

For a period of time to give effect to stop the missile attacks and magic attack for himself and his party .

Effect:

Duration [50 + [Skill Level] × 10] seconds

2 Likes

From Ellyr’s post in the Featherfoot thread:

New Rank 8 skills!

I just used google translate for it.

Kundela Slash (쿤델라 슬래쉬) - Attack enemies using Kundela (Bone Knife). It receives a little extra damage of Curse status.

Damage: 4368.7 + ([Skill Level] - 1) × 768.4

Levitation - Allows flight. Cannot be hit by melee attacks (I assume this would just be ground spells). Receives extra damage from missile attacks.

Duration: 30 + [Skill Level] x 2
CD: 65s
Notes: Max flight duration should be 40 sec.

Blood Curse - Requires levitation to use. Consumes HP to cast. Grants Blood Curse Status to enemies hit. Attacker’s HP is restored when hitting a target with blood curse. (Using this technology, while the lack of physical battles can be disabled.) Can’t make sense of this one lol.

Damage: 7106.4 + ([Skill Level] - 1) × 1122.7

Enchanter skills, c/o G-Translate and this source:

Agility
Temporarily grant [Agility] buff to nearby friendly shoes. [Agility] is the effect of increasing the maximum amount stamina, and stamina are increased in proportion to the current probability of avoiding enemy attacks.

• 40s CD

Effect:
STA increase [Caption Ratio] probability of avoiding Current STA] × [Caption tio2]% increase in duration [CaptionTime] seconds

Armor Enchantment
It opens a shop to grant options to the enchanted armor items.

Spell Book Production
Description is self-explanatory and so is its effect. The source does not indicate any restrictions on what we can turn into scrolls, so I guess it’s something the kTOS guys will just have to test.

Lightning Enchantment
Temporarily grants the electrical properties of their melee and missile attacks your party.

Fire Attribute, 85s CD

Effect
Damage electrical properties [Caption Ratio] increased duration [Caption Time] seconds

Empowering
…temporarily [increase] the potential level of the character and his party members, to increase the maximum SP. Increased levels are not displayed directly but is a great help when you fight an enemy position during a high-level of an instance dungeon.

110s CD, source doesn’t show formula on duration

Effect:
Character level [Caption Ratio] increase the maximum SP [Caption tio2]% increase in duration [Caption Time] seconds

1 Like

Porting over the raw descriptions of Necro3’s new skills from this thread:

Source: Link

1-

Flash Strike
United the [ magic ] dead debris dropped to a specified location to attack.

Class Circle Max. Level Type Attribute CD SP
네크로맨서 3 5 Magic Attack Poison 54s 90 (+16)

Effect

Attack 400% + [SkillAtkAdd]
Attack properties [CaptionRatio]%
carcasses [CaptionRatio2] spent more
time casting [CaptionTime] seconds

CaptionTime
value = [Skill Level]
return value
CaptionRatio
value = 0
if [플래쉬 스트라이크: 강화] not null
return [플래쉬 스트라이크: 강화 Level]
end
CaptionRatio2
value = 100
return value
SkillAtkAdd
if [Character ClassName] == 'PC’
sklAtkAdd = 2657 + ([Skill Level] - 1) × 581.1
return RoundDown(sklAtkAdd)
else
return 0
end

Attributes

Flash Strike: Damage of a clad [Flash strike - to enhance enemy increases by 1 % per level characteristics . × 100
Flash Strike: show Goth blast skill [Flash strike - if the attack Shogo Suga , Suga Pop Shogo for 5 seconds to nearby properties he takes on the level [ corruption ] effect. × 4 SP +12

2-

Reyes Skull Archer
Summons a Skeleton Archer made ​​from carcasses. The soldiers participate in combat traveled along the master. (Seems necro dont get a spell to controll the pets sadly)

Class Circle Max. Level Type Attribute CD SP
네크로맨서 3 5 Melee Attack (Magic) Melee 60s 83 (+14)

Effect

Skeleton Archer [CaptionRatio] cadaver dogs summoned [CaptionRatio2] more consumption 5 Level Master

Atributes

Reyes Skull Archer : 1 per ATK increased by enhanced summon a skeleton archer property level . × 100

Raise Dead : The dead collect. The skeleton soldiers collected per one carcass characteristics of the Necronomicon at the level of monsters . × 5 SP +10 (I dont understand this very well, seems its said skellies collects corpses?)

1 Like

Should I make a post for wizards like I did here:

or is this fine?

Please make one :smiley:

Thanks!

Make one for taoist please

Well, wherever it ends up.

~ Wizard’s Scrollable Skills :

• Magic Missile
  • Enchant Fire
  • Flame Ground
  • Gust
  • Joint Penalty
  • Hangman’s Knot
  • Reversi
  • Quicken
  • Pole of Agony
7 Likes

@Gwenyth

May I ask you where did you get those skills from?

Flame Ground, Reversi, Enchant Fire and Pole of Agony looks like real sellers for level 1 scrolls to me (considering those have low CD and cost 800~1k silver each)

Reversi Scrolls can change so many things.

Yeah make a thread, you’re more thorough than I am : D

1 Like

So it’s time to become Linker an unnecessary class in party. :slight_smile:

If you have the silver to spare for every link and hk sure.

Sure we do. :wink:

20charac

It will not work in own skills ?

‘‘Skills - Ultimate Dimension ] is the size of the circle is enlarged to 10% if the circle of allies within range attacks.’’

“ally” usually also includes yourself

In one of the first GIFs it’s showed that it can enlarge its own Fire Pillar

enchanter is RLY meh till now =/
stam up…blergh…
sp up…blergh
elec enchant meh…

the class will be a walking spell shop…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-ss8flQAR0

Mastema rework?

Not if physical link actually got fixed to work…

wow Mastema now has DoT?

Can anyone Explain how Enchanter works? i’ve did research but how do skill scrolls work? does levels of the skill increase effectiveness?
What’s the best way to skill a Alchemist??? idk how to place my points correctly because no-one in-game will tell me T^T.
i’m only necro posting because i can’t find any G damn information anywhere.