Tree of Savior Forum

The new necro c3 translated

Hi this is the new necro spells translated by google.

Source: Link

1-

Flash Strike
United the [ magic ] dead debris dropped to a specified location to attack.

Class Circle Max. Level Type Attribute CD SP
네크로맨서 3 5 Magic Attack Poison 54s 90 (+16)

Effect

Attack 400% + [SkillAtkAdd]
Attack properties [CaptionRatio]%
carcasses [CaptionRatio2] spent more
time casting [CaptionTime] seconds

CaptionTime
value = [Skill Level]
return value
CaptionRatio
value = 0
if [플래쉬 스트라이크: 강화] not null
return [플래쉬 스트라이크: 강화 Level]
end
CaptionRatio2
value = 100
return value
SkillAtkAdd
if [Character ClassName] == 'PC’
sklAtkAdd = 2657 + ([Skill Level] - 1) × 581.1
return RoundDown(sklAtkAdd)
else
return 0
end

Attributes

Flash Strike: Damage of a clad [Flash strike - to enhance enemy increases by 1 % per level characteristics . × 100
Flash Strike: show Goth blast skill [Flash strike - if the attack Shogo Suga , Suga Pop Shogo for 5 seconds to nearby properties he takes on the level [ corruption ] effect. × 4 SP +12

2-

Reyes Skull Archer
Summons a Skeleton Archer made ​​from carcasses. The soldiers participate in combat traveled along the master. (Seems necro dont get a spell to controll the pets sadly)

Class Circle Max. Level Type Attribute CD SP
네크로맨서 3 5 Melee Attack (Magic) Melee 60s 83 (+14)

Effect

Skeleton Archer [CaptionRatio] cadaver dogs summoned [CaptionRatio2] more consumption 5 Level Master

Atributes

Reyes Skull Archer : 1 per ATK increased by enhanced summon a skeleton archer property level . × 100

Raise Dead : The dead collect. The skeleton soldiers collected per one carcass characteristics of the Necronomicon at the level of monsters . × 5 SP +10 (I dont understand this very well, seems its said skellies collects corpses?)

So Flash Strike is like a meteor, damage is 400% + 4981 at level 5

Yep; and I think it means “Flesh” not Flash. Nothing huge per se for C3 Necro other than archers. I’m just disappointed that Necro Meteor is nearly copy-pasta.

The attributes of the necro is very enticing.

Increases the health of your summons. From 7,500 to a whooping 14,000 hp at max attribute. That is a lot.

Dirty Pole Debuff range has been increased. Not sure how it actually works in the game

More corpses to hold. Those who complain having less stock have been answered.

These two are a godsend. Skellies collecting Corpses and Corpse Tower summoning skellies with a successful kill. The corpse tower damage though may make this unfavorable in some situations especially on maps with all elites but it is nonetheless a good addition on UpHill Defense and… afk silver grinding. heh.

If I understand the translation, I believe this is how Flesh Strike increases the range by using Dirty Pole/Shoggoth as sacrifice.

I can see Necromancer being a good candidate on GvG and PvP because of their summons being sturdy and annoying.

2 Likes

I’m screaming. Godly attributes <3

They really need to stop with the 400% damage, scaling cast time, high cooldown skills. That’s literally the 3rd for Wizard, when will they realize those are just NOT good? Meteor is trash, Rune of Destruction is trash, and this will be trash as well. :weary:

2 Likes

Depends how good dirty pole is… We’re going to want corruption up 100% of the time we have archer minions up. Assuming the archer minions are doing missile damage.

And if tosbase has the correct information it’s poison attribute as well. And most necromancers here probably have some level of linker. And that means poison attribute bonus dmg.

I mean we’re summoners, we got flesh cannon, our skels now scale based on Int as well as level now. And we double the damage of missile attacks. Were you expecting frost cloud?

1 Like

can you summon 2 corpse tower? i wonder if it can summon more skeles than 5

No you can’t summon more than 1 tower.

And lets not forget sage guys. From what I’ve read in a translation in the forum we should be able to copy summons too ! That is some serious buff for summon based classes. I will probably totally invest one rank at least in the future if stuff works like I expect it to be. 10 skelly archers and soldiers ? And maybe two shoggoth and towers ? Yes k thx pls.

After that I will probably go either sage 2 for last rank or some new hidden class since they’re a one rank wonder. There was a datamined shadowmancer that looked really tasty, concept wise at least XD

I hope they do missile damage and make good use of our own debuff instead of relying on Archers. I mean one of the first things I did at C2 was dump my 5 points saved into Skeletons and tested to see if Lethargy attribute(100% strike damage)and no boost. I know the skellys likely use slash damage since they use swords, but I was a little disappointed.

Either way, these attributes are sexy. I wonder how many attribute levels there are for the corpse limit increase.

Truly hope so. Considering all the big numbers that other classes are getting I hope that they work in combo well. It would be a kinda fair balance in the end. Can’t wait to see more “field data” when Koreans will get the new stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

Does anyone know the formula for how the Necro summons scale?

necro can hit dirty pole like ice wall, flesh shards?

at 1:20 for clear view

That’s the new attribute

Dirty Pole: Fragments

Ice wall + PP combo has got competition in the form of a single class. I need a Skill Reset potion, stat.

happy i builded my necro the way i did, got both ice wall + pp. so this gona work fine

also 100 skelletons inc

First coment on the video owner: bug

Edit; The 100 archers video

I don’t think so xD that’s one pole vs. multiple blocks of ice

The more, the merrier. :slight_smile:

Also, even if it’s a bug, do you think IMC forgot to put a limit on Skeleton Archers available?