Tree of Savior Forum

R8 Archer Skills Translation

I don’t think Falconer 3 work well with QS3…

Falconer3 strength i think is in circling, with the new attribute of doubling damage inside the circling… as a QS3 you wont have any skills that go well with circling.

i don’t think it’s good to rely in %chance to proc pre emptive strike with rank 6 class damage (Sonic Strike) and also with a downtime of 1minute.
so you would be Auto Attacking for 1min without the preemptive strike

QS3 falconer3 will get a lot more buffs to z-attack once r8 hits. Enchanter enchant lightning, enchant fire, cafrisun/new cafrisun set, priest/chaplain buffs, chronomancer quicken, offhand elemental bonus.

Circling attribute will probably expand your z-attacks to the area - together with pre-emptive strike sonic strike. Though the damage won’t be as strong as other r8.

It is just one possibly path for QS3.

falconer3 circling makes AutoAttack(Z) of QS3 aoe?
or are you implying circling+preemptive?

I mean this. Physical attacks include z-attack.

So watching those two videos
Running Shot + Full Dex build was hard fail in that 1st one (as you get more benefit from str as its %based scaling buff). But lets ignore that. (And that 2nd video didnt show build but guessing on numbers it was str/dex hybrid)

Build 1 was
Archer QS3, QS3, QS3, A2? (for crit swift step), SR
And it seemed like running shot did not increased aspd or damage ?

Build 2 was
Archer, Ranger 1, Ranger 2, Ranger 3, A2, SR
If I am correct they rebufed ranger steady aim back to 45% ?
And new limacoln R3 efect is that chain shots to multiple enemies (kinda like ranged swordman splash)?

I know that buff +25% crit rate from A2 is great (but I would want some utility from Scout1) and really hard to pass on it.

To me it seems like build with ranger gives more raw aoe overall as aspd from Retreat Fire, Asault fire seems to be fixed.

Yes, atk speed for gun is fixed.

QS3-A2-Reiter is for mobility running shot. Stronger single target especially during early game levels. May throw caltrops to lure mobs, and has running shot long duration filler.

R3-A2-Reiter has a stronger buff, steady aim. May use R3 skills (bounce shot) to lure mobs, and has 3x barrage quick filler damage. Has the combo fulldraw + spiral arrow too.

Reiter3 vid second build:

ok scenario…
5 mobs

z-attack = 100
z-attack hits 1 mob
Circling expand procs*
z-attack bonus damage hits all 5 mobs

mob 1 takes 200 damage
mob 2 - 5 takes 100 damage

is this right? is this confirmed to be working?

Sound right, however I cannot confirm it yet because the attribute is so very expensive to get.

I know of one hunter3 falconer3, and another QS3 falconer3 with videos but I don’t think they have high Circling lvl attribute yet. Attribute max costs 25+ mil silver.

Thanks for help
So I will go with A1R3Scout1SR3 (want Scout 1 for confusion arrow and cloaking ability)

Remember you cannot cloak during mount, and you cannot cloak before mount (will become revealed).

If I cloak I cant sit on mount and stay cloaked ?
Damn thats new info for me
Hmm than A2 is indeed more viable ?

And what about Adding Rogue 1 instead ? (+70% crit chance when attacking enemy from behind)

I think A2 for swift step (+critical rate bonus attribute) is the best for your intended build.

A2 R3 SR3

Your arguments are undeniable I gues :slight_smile:
So A1R3A2SR3

You will become like this: https://youtu.be/UK_Ldob7bw0

A2 skills: Swift step max + attribute, multishot10. Free points for you to decide, recommended heavy shot1 for utility, and oblique 1 to slow down during retreat shot. Full draw if you like fulldraw+spiral arrow combo.

R3: Steady aim 15 + attribute, Barrage, spiral arrow, bounce shot. Free points for you.

SR3: Retreat shot max, Forward shot max. Free points.

Yeah :slight_smile:
Thanks again for helping me decide (cause my old archer will feel really weak in R8)

So up to grind new 220+

new limacon looks just like RS + old limacon without the faster walk speed and horrendous mana cost.

also, looks like limacon buff is following the duration-level progression of running shot

do they use C even when the buff is on or does the normal attack become pistol attacks?

running shot doesn’t affect secondary weapon. bazooka uses cannon which is secondary.

started saving up silver for falcon3 circle attribute already.
up to 3.5mil…21.5mil to go.

running 130dungeon each day and just dropping it all in the bank

I think they use C. In the vid you are able to see the QS3 fire with crossbow too.