Tree of Savior Forum

R8 Archer Skills Translation

So that’s mean when using Bazooka we only can press C button for AA?

no you click like a normal attack, but running shot wont be affecting it since bazooka uses secondary attack and not primary

Why would anyone use bazooka stance when it roots you and you have 2 skills with 5 sec cd? It’s a different story if you can use cannon skills while in the stance though.

2 Likes

agreed… problem is the crazy SP consumption with those 2 skills and shootdown is half damage on ground

lv 15 condensed sp pots will be available by then. The point is, you are mobile with those skills.

What are they thinking by putting 25mil to max out that attribute?
My heart just sunked reading that, let alone for that attribute, i myself struggled to get 3mil for just a manamana recipe. That 25mil could help get me a far better gear or maxing another attribute.

Probably the devs have a very distorted view of player economy. They expect everyone to have 10mil+ silvers around lvl 100, etc.

Moreover, the Koreans all have close to maxed enhance attributes because mobs drop more silver in their version - this fuels their distorted perspective.

1 Like

in the preview, it was a bounce attack like the snip misery attribute or oblique shot. did they change it to hava mini-aoe instead? and how is this different from the existing mechanic of gun manual attack (done by pressing C) where enemies within the line of fire are also hit?

1 Like

the Koreans also get 2 extra dungeon runs a day = an additional 500k silver for them plus the extra chances for petas/talt (132 dungeon solo) which they all have several alts dedicated to, really REALLY sick of the imbalance and blatent favoritism that ktos gets

1 Like

IMC should really consider lowering attribute cost for our version, that lame silver drop and dungeon runs vs KToS

6 Likes

We are geting extra dungeon runs tomorrow

It’s not going to be tomorrow is it?

They’ll be fixing that damn message saying we can’t get because of exceed stuff. D:

1 Like

no, they are just fixing the excess count issue

With the wording they’ve given. not so much as to fix it but rather, delay it from happening sooner.

will it work with poison ticks ?

It’s for missile attack only. Is poison count as missile?

DOT is not missile IIRC

missile was not mentioned, unless the translation is inaccurate

some ktos update
buff bazooka, cannon barrage and make backstab usable while mount.

http://pastebin.com/fXFTzMMB

1 Like

Updated the original post accordingly. If anyone has information they’d like to add/change to the original post, just tag me (@tampon)