Tree of Savior Forum

R8 Archer Skills Translation

HS looks pretty strong as a kite and gap closing class. A mounted dash (especially with haste and trot) should be crazy fast and they also have a stead charge to help with gap closing as well.

Then add its Storm Bolt lvl 15, 23,629 x 8 possible hits= 189,440 skill attack has got to be the strongest single target skill in the game.

But what wouldnt be terrible for such a class pre rank 8 that could be used while mounted…?

*Ugh it looks like
Archer, Ranger, and now falconer skills can be used while mounted. Maybe like falconer, other archer classes have been updated to be mount active, assuming its not a bug.

*deleted the dated chart :<

Running shot can be used on mount -q

that post was ages ago lol

there are several viable options still; maga bow, khasti bow, light gorithos are all pretty close for 2 handers - xbow wise its more situational, isbality is very strong b/c the 3rd socket when combined with manamanas offhand socket, which is even more crit then the mainhand sockets plus manamanas built in crit you get a crazy boost, it jus sux on beats types

Yes. Even when I sell worldboss drops, dungeon drops, and valuable mob drops (wizard bangle, brandish recipe), I can’t keep up with costs.
I am very tempted to make a scout3 to farm silver.

Young boy! There we go:

I see this post ^^
No SR3 video yet

1 Like

Max Lv: 15
5% chance per attribute level for physical attacks to inflict damage twice
damage of the added hit is inflicted to the whole area under Circling

So am I reading too much into this or does this mean that circling + multishot hitting 2 targets will be amazing? I mean multishot lvl 10 is 11 hits, meaning : 11 * 0,75 * 2 = 16,5 ~ 17 extra hits to the whole area. now let’s think about a multishot hitting 1k per hit, that would mean 11k with this attribute it would be 28k an increase of 155% in damage!

Now let’s think that multi shot hits 10 targets, that would be 11 * 0,75 * 10 = 82,5 ~ 83, an increase of 655% in damage, that would be from me alone hitting the whole area, add joint penalty to that and it will be a beautiful support ( if I’m not wrong, I hope I’m not wrong, I’ll finally will be that support archer I wanted to be).

If attributes work in pvp, a cataphract in the middle of the enemy team plus this would be a nice display.

How expensive will be acquiring this attribute?

additional damage ?
so it’s like scout cloacking attribute or double your damage ?
if like scout the additional damage depend of what ? ( scout from phy attack )

Looks like it does double your damage

25.5 Million silver for that falcon circling attribute.

Awww my support wallet is empty :’(

HK really isn’t thought through.

The mobility is pretty pointless if we can’t shoot (can’t atk while dashing). So [storm bolt] will require you either not dash (therefor slow walk) while shooting to “prep” the target with arrows or have another archer present (very likely to happen though).

The atk ratio on the sword skills are too low considering archers have by default only 1 atk ratio. Then again higher atk ratio would be moot if the hit box is too small.

And I can’t even imagine the state of mind whoever developed HK for that 1 pistol skill. How is it you can’t do that with a crossbow? The swordsman already demonstrates how extremely bad it is to have “weapon stances” while the cleric and wizard demonstrate how extremely good it is to have NO “weapon stances”, now the archer is pretty much going the swordsman route (with bows, xbows, pistols, muskets, cannons, now swords). Genius right?

Well for me it was still split between Musketeer or Cannoneer at R7
I have A3QS3
I am runing with friend swordie (Catagoon) most of the time so any of those were viable
But seems like Cannoneer R7/R8 will be way to go ?
Smoke grenade seems nice, finaly I get some AoE attacks and hope Bazooka (I called it siege mode ;3) will work with running shot (If not It might come down to rage delete and reroll for A2R3SR3

Waiting for SR3 videos :frowning:

Why do people in KR max Limacon now?

Cause it will turn into buff like running shot in future

edit
And having buff to convert basic attack to “splash” sounds sexy for archers :slight_smile:

there’s very low chance that Bazooka will work with runningshot tho

well than there is high chance my archer will have accident in shower room and rebirth as Ranger3 Scout (for dungeon rush cloak) SR3

At least I hope cloak works on mount (I know I have to cast it dismounted)

is there a video for the new Limacon?

I’m crying so hard…