Tree of Savior Forum

R8 Archer Skills Translation

Does the cannoneer c2 kneeling shot deal splash damage?

from the preview video yes dmg with aoe ratio

Does it say buttstroke and bayonet thrust have to be leveled past one to get the attributes?
If not then these can be one point wonders or just put in a point to buttstroke for the 100% extra damage 10sec debuff.

Musketeer has a lot of nice damage skills to mix into their autos, those skills can phase out the earlier ranks low damage skills.

A lot depends on will musket users continue to use grand cross type weapons the majority of time instead of their gun. Muskets have three gem slots, you get increased percent crit rate and there is syngery with kneeling and run n gun styles of play.

Musket, cannon or SR is the way to go. Manamana will continue to be very strong.

The r8 attribute costs are atrocious. Even Falconer Circling: expand is 25mil to max. How will my bird be real if my pocket isn’t real.

[quote=“tampon, post:1, topic:322047”]Storm Bolt
Hit Count: 1 + Arrow Count -> Maximum: 8 hits (based on preview)
[/quote]

The preview does show 8 hits, however if you look closely, one of the targets had 3 arrows in it.
I assume that the arrow count of 3 is taken, giving the skill 4 hits total, and the extra 4 hits to the second target is just the sword being affected by AoE.

I could be wrong.

The entire game is just 1 giant silver farm, it was broken long before the new rank 8 attribute costs. Started making a new 2H bow the other day, prepping for mergen playstyle, crafted a Light Gorithos, 1st socket 140k, 2nd socket 450k, 3rd socket 700k, at +8 the anvils are already up to 600k. My attributes are in the low 70s atm and those are costing me anywhere from 800-900k per 1%, its all fkng absurd, I get they want to distract us and keep us playing but the current silver sink hamster wheel model really sucks.

1 Like

Oh I meant the description in the previews

There are many ranged and melee combinations, including being able lower the enemy’s critical resistance or sticking up to 7 arrows into them, so players that enjoy their combinations are sure to enjoy this class.

Do you think Maga bow /Karacha/ Catacomb are still worth getting at this point?

For musketeer. Is volley fire better than covering fire?

Max snipe, pen shot, volley fire (25). One point into everything else? (5)

have some video witch Kneeling + Penetration Shot ???

If you go Musketeer C2 I think you need to put point to butt stroke 1 point for double dmg.

So if you want to have a higher AoE you’ll have to choose Hakka instead of swordies literally. lol

While we don’t have better options confirmed as a variety I’d say it’s still worth.

Can’t wait for the new upcoming items.

Any video with SR3 in action???

We’ll probably have them in action once Koreans play him. :smiley:

ooooooh… really? -.-

There’s no reason to hurry up if it’s obvious. LOL

Just as there is no reason to answer the obvious …

1 Like

Just as there is no reason to ask the obvious. :slight_smile:

HS looks pretty strong as a kite and gap closing class. A mounted dash (especially with haste and trot) should be crazy fast and they also have a stead charge to help with gap closing as well.

Then add its Storm Bolt lvl 15, 23,629 x 8 possible hits= 189,440 skill attack has got to be the strongest single target skill in the game.

But what wouldnt be terrible for such a class pre rank 8 that could be used while mounted…?

*Ugh it looks like
Archer, Ranger, and now falconer skills can be used while mounted. Maybe like falconer, other archer classes have been updated to be mount active, assuming its not a bug.

*deleted the dated chart :<