Tree of Savior Forum

R8 Archer Skills Translation

holy ■■■■. sucks that falconer have to drop 25mil for the only really important thing they get. first strike looks underwhelming beause of how weak falcon strike is, so this circling attribute is what we’re gonna depend on

It really feels underwhelming
That aspd and dmg, meh
Looks like weaker version of kneeling shot

Still waiting for the information if running shot and bazooka can be stacked.

Not a lot of new vids yet. I am available so I will search for more in Korea now.

Can Bazooka proc Cafrisun?

It does proc sacrament so it should proc cafri too.

BTW do you know anything about new Limacon? and is Circling useful to Mergen?

Circling mergen
I haven’t seen Falconer-mergen yet. Just a lot of ranger3fletcher3 mergens.
If mergen has AoE dependant skills, they will benefit from Circling. However I have only seen 1 skill with 3 AoE attack ratio. The other skills seem X target based.

Limacon
You have no movement penalty when using Limacon.
New limacon (with running shot):

Without running shot (SR3 video):

While it’s a little early to worry about it, Mergen’s range attribute combined with Falconer3 at R9 would be very nice indeed. Synergies between the two classes are obvious.

Agree, that will be a very strong long ranged Z-attack build.
Need so many silvers for max Circling: expand attribute though - it should work with standard attacks to make them AoE.

Having spoken to a ktos Falconer3 it’s not necessarily just z-attack. Falcon’s automatic skills will proc on any attacking skill the player uses, not just z-attacks.

Of course for the Mergen range buff it’s just the z-attack, but the F3 range buff skill can complement using skills from long range too.

Don’t get me started on how good the new attribute is for hunter3>falconer builds.

Thank you for confirming. Really thinking about rolling A3 Ra1Ro1 Fal3 AoE archer now.

I was most curious about the Z-attack of Running shot + additional damage lines. Likely the extra lines won’t contribute to the proc chance(?).

Aiming is very nice for warriors. Wonder if aiming would help your hunter pet hitbox too.

I’m more concerned with the giant damage buff Expand gives to Hunters.

5% chance per attribute level for physical attacks to inflict damage twice

75% chance to double the damage of all Hunter skills is a very large synergy.

I don’t know about additional lines. I think Falcon triggers on the attack start, not the hits.

is it a chance per AA/Skill or is there a fix time for when the falcon strike?

Per AA or Skill I believe. So it’s probably a fixed %chance to proc hidden that scales with the skill level, like Reincarnate has a hidden %chance that gets higher with skill level.

I don’t think Falconer 3 work well with QS3…

Falconer3 strength i think is in circling, with the new attribute of doubling damage inside the circling… as a QS3 you wont have any skills that go well with circling.

i don’t think it’s good to rely in %chance to proc pre emptive strike with rank 6 class damage (Sonic Strike) and also with a downtime of 1minute.
so you would be Auto Attacking for 1min without the preemptive strike

QS3 falconer3 will get a lot more buffs to z-attack once r8 hits. Enchanter enchant lightning, enchant fire, cafrisun/new cafrisun set, priest/chaplain buffs, chronomancer quicken, offhand elemental bonus.

Circling attribute will probably expand your z-attacks to the area - together with pre-emptive strike sonic strike. Though the damage won’t be as strong as other r8.

It is just one possibly path for QS3.

falconer3 circling makes AutoAttack(Z) of QS3 aoe?
or are you implying circling+preemptive?

I mean this. Physical attacks include z-attack.

So watching those two videos
Running Shot + Full Dex build was hard fail in that 1st one (as you get more benefit from str as its %based scaling buff). But lets ignore that. (And that 2nd video didnt show build but guessing on numbers it was str/dex hybrid)

Build 1 was
Archer QS3, QS3, QS3, A2? (for crit swift step), SR
And it seemed like running shot did not increased aspd or damage ?

Build 2 was
Archer, Ranger 1, Ranger 2, Ranger 3, A2, SR
If I am correct they rebufed ranger steady aim back to 45% ?
And new limacoln R3 efect is that chain shots to multiple enemies (kinda like ranged swordman splash)?

I know that buff +25% crit rate from A2 is great (but I would want some utility from Scout1) and really hard to pass on it.

To me it seems like build with ranger gives more raw aoe overall as aspd from Retreat Fire, Asault fire seems to be fixed.