Tree of Savior Forum

Quitting After Having My Character Ruined

Got a little ashamed for you.

You missed that part bcz you thought IMC couldn’t have implemented such a trashy logic behind it. I don’t know when you lost yours but recently the greatest thing is that warning which you get after every attempt for character select and log out. If you lost your in initial 2-3 months, i won’t blame you bcz not many were even aware of that. My own friends lost it. But what about others who didn’t lose? Will you say IMC personally informed them that its expirable so be careful? No. Many other including me never trusted in anything implemented and double checked most stuff. I was not even on forums during those times.

lvl 12+ guild is enough. Got a second mystical cube being in a lvl 12 guild.

You are a disrespectful being. None of these “kids” are white knights. Noone said IMC is the best. They just said Unstable cube shitty mechanic is common knowledge. We are all huehue knights inside. IMC made the rule everyone dislikes, but you didn’t follow it and got expired cube.

1 Like

Yeah, I do not understand the thought-process behind a timed Unstable Cube myself. It is something I always stress to people when helping them do the quests to get it.

But I encourage you to take advantage of the current EXP buffs to make another character, you can get:

+20% (Permanent) from having a pet, as well as the pet giving you dungeon related items when they have stamina to use. (Feed them)
+100% (1 hour) from completing at least a +8 Clover
+150% (30 mins) from 5 cookies you get from +8 Clover, which can be reset when using another to 30 mins
+50% (1 hour) from Firecrackers given to you when you finish the Wedding Invitation quest

Get yourself to level 50 by doing main quests on the Klaipedia side, activate all your EXP buffs and do the 50 dungeon. Run the 80 dungeon if you have enough time and dungeon resets from pet items, and then do the Siaulai Missions.

You sorta rinse and repeat this with dungeons within your range the next day, buy/use Dungeon Clear Vouchers and keep any Multiply tokens for any 230+ dungeons.

You can make a 317+ character within maybe 4-5 days while only spending around 1hr - 1:30hr each day.

When not leveling from dungeons/exp buffs, you can do stat quests:

Oh and remember to use map exploration cards if you’re behind a dungeon that’s only a few levels away.

Sorry for your loss. The mythical cube is not clearly explained in many practorium guide. U always get item like potion and mithril ore when opening mythical cube turning it into an unstable cube. It is this unstable cube that actually has chance become practorium or mythical cube. Obviously if u get practorium u will no longer have mythical cube

Im not going to bash your or anything but yea you should definitely quit this game or go on a long hiatus. Most people left playing the game are no lifers who may have a job but spend most of their day on ToS. They put in more effort at ToS then they do in real life. Good luck to you and enjoy the better games out there.

I have opened mine before and it immediately started counting down from 3secs! I’ve put in a ticket before, but no answer. I just immediately click it after opening.

It’s really not an issue. I still have my cube and have yet to open a Practo. I got the Practo for my Vienarazis Mace by saving and trading a player for one. Come back to the game!

That’s quite a claim you put. You have any evidence of this? I know many players all around iToS. Most have a life and job (including me, can’t play for more than 2-3 hours a day). I think you are one of those who belonged in that category yourself.

Yeah there are better games out there. It upto us what we want to play, “put effort on”, and kill time on. You got no right to say that to other.

I have every right to say what i said because i simply can lmao. I dont give no ■■■■■ about evidence. Thats all you white knights love asking for is for evidence.

1 Like

Oh why thank you for the praise. I am sure you will love wasting your time in other “better games” and leave your job and stuck to monitor. Good luck on your life.

1 Like

Thank you for the luck but its not needed. My life cant get any better than it has this year.

1.- Yes I am being disrespectful.
2.- Learn to read, when did I say any of my Mystical Cubes expired?
3.- Unfair rules are meant to be broken

2 Likes

What a lovely person.

2 Likes