Tree of Savior Forum

Powerleveled, now what?

Hey, guys,
Actually I`m at lvl 258 witch my Plague Doctor ( C2>P3>Chap1>Plague 2), thats my first “high level” character and what should I do now? I should rush my way to 330? Should I start looking for some gear? And about the main mission, do I have to finish it?

1. do saalus every day
  2. speed leveling to lv 317
  3. do mishekan forest quest and get mystical cube asap
  4. open that cube and directly open unstable cube within 1 minute, everyday, until you get practonium
  5. start gearing
1 Like

Do the quests if you’re worried about having stuff to do.

Make sure you do:

All Klaipedia side main quests: Crystal Mine, Tenet Church, Kvailas Forest, Royal Mausoleum (12 stat points)

Bellai Rainforest Main Quest (3 stat points)

Fedimian Main quest (4 stat points)

Main Building Main quest (4 stat points)

Kalejimas Visiting Room Main quest (3 stat points)

Stat Point Statues on West Siaulai Woods, Miners Village, Lemprasa Pond, Zachriel Crossroads, Royal Mausoleum Construstor’s Chapel, Saknis Plains, Inner Enceinte District (7 stat points)

Sub quests:

Stele Road: Protect the Heritage and Treasure of the site (2 stat points)

Goddess’ Ancient Garden: Astral Tracing (1 stat point)

Escanciu Village: Flurry’s Epitaphs (1 stat point)

Fedimian Suburbs: Old Story (1 stat point)

38 stat points in total. I always do these when I powerlevel someone. :smile_cat:

7 Likes

Now for gear part search some good stats hair accessory, you can also find armors of level 120-270 with good INT/m atk increase. For higher survivability you’d want to wait for lvl 315 armor.

38 total
//2020202020202020//

1 Like

I’m missing a quest then. I’m curious to know which one it is.

I forgot there were 2 stat points instead of 1 in Stele Road, and 3 from one other on Klaipedia side. So I’m now counting 39 in total. :smile_cat:

It’s 38 bonus points, 329 from levels = 367 at LV330 that you can invest where you want.

+1 STR/DEX/INT/SPR from Hidden Quests (once per character)

• Collections (once per team)

I finally found where I made the mistake, I put 8 stat points on statues instead of 7. XD

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.