Tree of Savior Forum

Quest with member in a Party dosent work

Are you ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  serious? They fixed some really stupid ā– ā– ā– ā–  in this last patch and left possibly the most prominently complained about, most annoying, worst bug to not be fixed. WHY? And I like how they still canā€™t seem to figure out how to recreate it. IT IS SIMPLE, Follow these instructions:

1. Be in a party
  2. Have a member of the party start a quest that activates a cutscene/bossfight
  3. GET STUCK.

It really shouldnā€™t be that hard to find the spot in the code in which this is happening or a way to fix this! Unless of course the code isnā€™t nested/neatly sorted correctly! Other than that, I just donā€™t understand!

1 Like

Hi Saviors! We apologize for inconvenience. We are now collecting all the report with regards to this issue and we are currently looking on it.

Hello!!! We have the same issue as the Icarus has, but in Orsha server. I canā€™t make missions with my party friend. When the mission starts only the player that started the mission can move and the second player get stucked and he needs logout and logon to play, even after the mission ends. Annoying problem to many players. Why it takes so long time to be solved :rage: ??? Thanks.

@GM_Francis

Youā€™re just now collecting the reports? Youā€™ve been getting reports for two weeks on this issue.

2 Likes

The Problem with logout and on again is, that you will lose the silver and stuff that is droped during the quest. And I defeated monsters donā€™t count as well. Therefore it is not possible to continue with quests with party members, but I donā€™t want to play everything solo!

[Klaipeda]
What about the players who didnā€™t have this problem before and from the last update began to have??

ā”(ļæ£ćƒ˜ļæ£)ā”Œ

Still having this problem. My friend dropped the game because of this. Bad time to start the game, and they were hyped :frowning:

Please, fix it asap! :slight_smile:

1 Like

how is this still not fix 3 weeks now seriously? LIKE HOW IS IT NOT FIX YET??

2 Likes

To fix it, when you know a quest will warp your party members, just let them to go away from your vision, then start the quest, they will be warped to you and they can move. For now is the only solution.

*workaround. Itā€™s not a solution.

any news on a fix for this? It is really annoying when you discover the game and you MUST move to another channel every 5 minutes cause your character is blockedā€¦

DEVs ?

2 Likes

Iā€™m so glad the crafting bug got fixed! THAT WAS SUCH A GAME BREAKER! Now my friends and I can totally Sit and Craft together again! Too bad I still canā€™t ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  play with them since they REFUSE to fix any REAL PROBLEMS.

:rage:

2 Likes

And again itā€™s not planed in the Schedule for tomorrow. There ist time for Costumes and Plans for Rank 8ā€¦ but how should I get Rank 8 or anything, if it is nearly impossible to play??

2 Likes

this player have the same problem
@GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian here all the reports:

@STAFF_John @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Max
since 3 weeks no fix and we can play solo and not in a party :sob:

3 Likes

Hello Saviors! We apologize for any inconvenience. We are now collecting all the reports with regards to this issue. We request for your patience and understanding while we assess the situation.

Yeah thanks, Iā€™m not totally sure, but I think I have read this text beforeā€¦ somewhereā€¦

4 Likes

Tempted to flag it as spam.

1 Like

I actually just did the same.

It seems to have something to do with ā€œMoving too fastā€(?)
This error kept showing up whenever it did the bug

Hopes this helps as a bump so they can fix this bugā€¦it is the worst of the worse.

2 Likes