Tree of Savior Forum

Q. Best item to socket running shot gem with?

so is it confirmed that archers are the one that drop this? was farming the deadman scap at institute and no luck so far, and tos database doesn’t say the specific deadman to drop this

yeah for ur SR skills u will use the pistol as ur attack so there the LoLo stuff would be better .

I see,

but before I’m testing my AA using Karacha Bow (Z) and Mana-mana © and they both have same damage. So i thought that skill based damage will most-likely have the same attack(damage source for instance avg of Phy+Secondary, or i dont know)

I dont know why and how, well I will craft mana-mana again to find out. Current rolling Archer going SR class.

@Dark-Majin
I have a lot of drama about this gem price. First time I shouting in game some are offer scam price such as 200k some are laughing at me and told me you never get more than 2m for this gem. But after 30-40 ppl whisper me at that time, highest price offer is 10m. I once told this line of story here https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/monster-gem-farming/250329/24
And i’m not pleased at 17m price but i have a reason and some connection with my customer, that’s why i sold it only 17m.
Yesterday after i shout that i already make a deal(because many ppl who /w me before want to know my gem situation) there is many ppl whisper me. I took my time to respond them for more than half an hour answer their question.
You know what. At this time many ppl agree to pay 18m at once try to pay me for a gem instead of my customer. Some say he will pay 20m for my gem too.
And about moster gem value. There is another topic to discuss in forum too. High grade gear from boss cube drop or dungeon mission item after a few month how you think of its price will be compare to monster gem? those gear can be double quantity in hundred amount. but not monster gem with rarely respawn rate and boring to hunt with a few silver and low price item can be sold, not sure in one server will have up to 10 of it or not.

@Akachan
I add frequently asked questions at this topic https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/wts-deadborn-scap-archer-gem-selling-in-process-till-17-05/251022/7
Leave this topic be a discuss for item suit to socket please.

Tomorrow i will add final conclusion after gather all information in this topic and after i discuss with my in game companion again.

Thank You

well but the thing is u don’t want exclude ur char from endgame gear because of a gem soo if u wanna max out u will ahve to farm it urself …

yerp I’m farming it now myself looking at virtov gloves. Hopefuly they will add a tp based item to let us pull monster gems out of our gear safely latter.

Already sold at 17m

My conclusion
Like Dark-Majin said. If you wanna max out this gem and your skill. You have to hunt it by yourself. Because endgame-gear are untradable.

But, If it’s not the case. Whether you can’t hunt and buy it or you just got it by accident(like me who just hunt for sestas xbow) and want to sell it. Best item to socket in my opinion still be manamana.

First of all. Manamana might be best sub-weapon for qs right now. And it can trade while some sub-weapon that might be better are all untradeable. Even you lost 1[] for some color gem but you have opportunity to use set equipment that better than one color gem.

If you look at other part of equipment.
Weapon - this is out of question Didel gc cannot trade and it’s best weapon to every qs class.
Glove - this can vary in play style and situation plus may be you have to change set when go into different map and dungeon. And again, most endgame-gear are untradable and some glove that have qualify are losing to those endgame-gear too much. Not like manamana.

This is all my conclusion about this topic. May be useful to you who think to buy or sell it in someday.

ps. my client choose to socket it in that cafri-stupid-sun anyway. I really want to test damage with level 8-9 rs and post in forum. But, may be it won’t happen. :sweat:

rofl … why the hell at least he could have gotten vubbe fighter gloves …
than he still can use 3 set bonuses … and have a pretty high end piece of gear …

cafrisun is out armour for life really even in high lv sullas runs I switch to it for boss dps

totally not worth it :smiley:

I still prefer gloves than Mana-mana.
Vubbe Fighter Gauntlets - 5/5
Roxona Leather Gloves - 10/10
would have been the best choice.

Or unless we find this kind of gloves:

me 2
vubbe +3 virtov plate or +3 lolpanther elather seems still pretty solid endgsme right now

Just went to the map while waiting for high ping to subdue while this happened lol, 51 kills just wow :slight_smile:

@topic
Im a low level Quarrel Shooter can i place the gem first on my Cafrisun Gloves then transfer it to end game equips later on?

1 Like

If you put it in cafri its stuck in cafri if you take it out of cafri you destory it

Save it for latter imo

1 Like

Oh i see, thanks.
If it were you? where will you place the gem?

Gloves looking at virtov leather or waiting for the cri gloves from ktos or for vubbe perhpase to sell them latter when idrun out of uses or get better gloves so idk

1 Like

ohhh, at our server vubbe gloves is i think the best gloves atm , maybe ill use that then :slight_smile:

Just wait honestly would be my vote put it in storage and come back to it latter

1 Like

Hey since you know a lot about the auto-attack build, you mind making an equipment guide for it? I’m currently lvl 65 and I’m using GC and cafrisun set. I believe I’m supposed to stick with just this set until I get to 200+ right?

Well if you are STR based you will go with this more or less

[ Note the chest,. pants and gloves she uses are NOT in iToS yet only ktos ]

SIssles bracelets
crit rate/ PA head 1-3
Armor is really up to you leather plate its personal pref.
You neck will be max peta always
gloves you would wait for them ktos crit rate gloves
weapon DGC if you can get luck and Mana

if you are DEX-based like myself im doing this

[ Note there is a big WHEN I SAY BIG I MEAN ABSOLUTELY HUGE gear dif in the two builds so don’t freak out saying str is so much stronger if gear was equalized DEX would only be 300 ish pa behind str ]

Neck same
Weapons same
Armor for me is going to be a mix proably virt gloves if not virt leather then vubbe fighters for the STR and PA
Bracelets glad bands or Phada
Head 1-3 PA and Crit attack

Basicly if you go DEX you build to fill in the PA you give up.
If you go STR you build the crit rate you lack

Cafrisun is basicly your go to DPS armor if you don’t feel you will be getting hit like say in World bossing you switch to it for more dps
For lving and questing you will proably want to get a higher lv leather or plate set as ■■■■ starts to hit hard and with out bad con scaleing it hurts

1 Like