Tree of Savior Forum

Q. Best item to socket running shot gem with?

Today I just make a deal. 17m silver for my gem. But have to wait 2 days for his/her silver from market .

First thing first. Monster gem can’t trade, that’s a rule. My solution for this problem is socket in an item first then trade back to it owner (losing 2 potential in this method), After i sold some stupid item with over-price in market.

I have discussed with some nice guys in game about this question before. Our conclusion is Manamana. I will leave pros and cons to be discuss again in this topic.

Back to my customer. After i told them about a solution to deal a gem. The item they want to be socket is… CAFRISUN GLOVES. WTF it’s out of my mind in this item out of any topic when i discuss with some other guy in game and i yell at his/her No! You cannot socket in this(stupid) item. I try to convince them to socket in manamana and yes they agree with me in the end.

But, it’s in my mind till now that I might be wrong. Because I never play qs before and that stupidsun gloves might be the best item to use this gem through end-content of the game.

So, come on guys I beg of you to share an experience in qs. And help me find an item to be best use of this gem.

Thank You

Long term you have 3 options for the gem doing a trade like this.

1. Cafrisun it is more or less a qs’s dmg gear i wore it from when I got it untill I was in storage
  2. Roxana plate gloves. The set is generaly what wemove to have more survive a bility
  3. Vubbe fighter gloves. The str is nice the aoe attack is nice. Overall qs due to dex dont need accuracy from the gloves so it comes to stats.
    4.grand cross. This weapon is our bread and butter untill didle grand cross. Im still useing it and Im 266. Best soutuion here is work to get a + 15 2socketed with green gems 5 star or higher. It will last for a long while.
    Only real options on a trade

i would not socket it into a weapon the weapon gems are too good which kind of gloves are better well it depends …
Probably the best solution is vubbe fighter gloves

weapon gems are the same effect as gloves. Only reason i said it but you would be replaceing the GC for DGC so yah not an amazing option. Unsure if it is the same with subs becuase the BiS is mana mana atm

i ean because the normal green gems are so good in weapons u should not use monster gems there if possible
and well better gloves as vubbe are all untradeable ;/

why not a didel grand cross?

weapon so u lose a lot of critacal hit …
and untradeable …
but still wtf 17m for one gem ? …

Dgc is untradable the recipe is from sullas covent missions bind on pick up

As for why let me put this in perspective for you.

Compared to other monster gems which somehave farmed the same mob 30k kills and STILL not gotten a gem. These mobs have high map population so the kills can add up quick.

While this gem there are 6 mobs on a map 20 sec respawn. The highest kill count atm is like 5k.

On top of this compared to other gems this gives a big bonus. 1 lv of rs gives 40 % bonus dmg 2 secs durration. So with gc or dgc and the gem you are at lv 8 rn. That is 320 % bonus dmg with a 31 sec up time if i remember corectly. The cd is 35 secs nearly 100 % up time. Add in divine skill that ups skills by 1 you are at lv 9 rs 360 % 33 sec. The dmg bonus of one lv is huge. Not to mention each lv gives more attack speed as well.
Pair that along with kneeling shot and auto attack dmg and speed is crazy.

atk speed is fixed at 30% increase, doesn’t change with skill lv

1 Like

Wasn’t sure ty for clarification its kneeling that has the aspd go up as it lvs

which map and monster drops the running shot gem?

which map and monster drops the running shot gem?²

There is a data base. I’m not one to spoon feed my competion

I’m not sure if Mana-mana is stronger/better than the Lolopanther-off hand(well this is BIS), but still pretty solid gear since you can sell it after.

For socketing in DGC, well you need to hunt it on your own, as DGC is untradable (not sure on recipe though)

I have question,
If you have 3 gems of this, lets say you put it on:
1 on DGC
1 on Mana-Mana
1 on Vubbe Fighter Gloves

Does it guarantee you +3 level on that skill? or cap is +1 Lvl is cap?
I heard that putting 2 gems in 1 slot (2 gems in weapon) does not stack, so I wonder if put on different equips, and if it stacks?

Anyone, please confirm. Thanks!

effects doesnt stack you only get + 1 that is it nothing more

lolopanther offhands are not that great…
The Dagger is bad
The pistol is bad …
well the cannon i don’t know the alternatives but probably its bad too…

so Mana-mana > lolo Dagg/Pistol?

OT:
btw, do you happen to know if attack/skills of SR are pistol-attack dependent?
meaning +8 Mana-mana > +0 Mana-mana (sorry i haven’t searching it yet)

so +1 skill level is the cap. thanks mate!

so is it confirmed that archers are the one that drop this? was farming the deadman scap at institute and no luck so far, and tos database doesn’t say the specific deadman to drop this

yeah for ur SR skills u will use the pistol as ur attack so there the LoLo stuff would be better .