Tree of Savior Forum

Pyromancer Late Build

Yes, double Flame Ground is possible. If you time it correctly, for a few seconds you can get triple Flame Ground.

You have a point. Most people prefer Fire Wall 15 because its burst damage is greater than Flame Ground.

I still prefer Flame Ground, because it lasts longer and isnā€™t based on tiles like Fire Wall (because of that it has no AoE limitations, unlike Fire Wall, that hits only once per tile). I can cast it and leave it there, renewing it once in a while; it fits my play style better.

You are correct about the overall opinion, however: most people stick to Fire Wall 15. If you feel it fits your needs, go for it.

1 Like

I already miss bursting people down fast at TBL (with no status resistance skills) with 2 Fireballs + JP + HKā€¦ TAT

IMC, pleaseā€¦ why did you make me used to it??

D:

Very good. I wanted to make Chrono and was leaning towards support but then thinking of going all con and being non heal support didnā€™t really appeal to me. Then I thought of maybe going pyro3 instead of cryo3 for damage chrono and many ppl say no to it. But with Sage coming up I think itā€™s a contender for a good dps build. May not be top 3 but close enough and definitely unique.

Im a pvp playerā€¦ But i play pve tooā€¦but i like pvp betterā€¦

So i decided to make w1ā€“pyr3-kino3

The idea is telekinesis, magnetic force and riseā€¦
(pP only for stun lock and grav pole is nerfed)

So at team battle i just need to stack FG,FP, and 2 FB. Then the best part isā€¦

1. Lock the enemy with telekinesis and place him at my magic ccircle and burn him just like u burn marshmallow
  2. Swap (need good aim) , bind attribute, and PP stun lock (most likely when 1vs1 TB)
  3. Magnetic force (then stack fire magic circle)
  4. Riseā€¦ Then Fire Pillar
  5. Swap, bind attribute and GP the enemy on fire magic circle
    P.S : as almost all kino skill need channeling and cant be interrupted then its my job not to just spam kino skillā€¦ Timing is really needed

I think these combo serv better than chrono3
Chrono has easier, almost insta cast(stop) and not channeling skill but as chrono3 i rely only on stop and slow to CC support pyro skillā€¦
Slow is easy to dodge as long as you move randomly
And PD can easily block Slow and Stop

Meanwhile almost all kino skill cant be blocked even with PD c1 and c2 (cmiiw)

• Tele cant be negated
  • Rise only by indugentia
  • swap bind (i dont know about this)
    -magnetic force (i dont know either about this)

I know pass is very good for almost pyroā€™s long cd skills and very good to increase dps at pve

But what do u think about this build at pvp??

I try now Wizard c3 > Pyro c3 > Warlock. I find one vĆ­deo about this build and I loved. But Iā€™m still afraid to try this and it is worse than Elementalist c3ā€¦ What do you think? I need help with this.

Theoretically it is not that sucks, it yield a lot more hit counts and potential output than Elementalist C3.
But you need a lot of moves and time to finish that cycle, which result its actual output is very bad.
As well as Fireballs easily pushed away and need linker to make use of lv15 firewall high hit counts.

Elementalist is simply straight forward and effective, but it could be not that fun to play.

Thank you for your help! My problem for this is basically Fireballā€™s dance with swordsman and clericā€¦ Iā€™m really confuse @.@

@edit
I see this build in this video:

Would it be viable if I chose to take on necro?

I have thoughts of going pyro3>link1>necro2 since I am already pyro2>link1

Alternatively it could be pyro3>link2>wl but I personally feel necro is a more interesting path to follow.

Any suggestions?

Iā€™m a pyro c3 kino c3 user and all I can say is that its good for pvp
the only thing it lacks is a killing blow of sorts but nevertheless its decent.

you can kill on your own and provide CC for your team.
in rank 8 Iā€™m thinking of getting warlock or sage to get more dps or utility.

Im a pyro 3 linker 2 and I say its doing great. JP makes you kill much faster and also it help to control those pesky mage and archer mobs. its kinda hard to place them in you aoe since they are range too. But with JP it synergies well to your skill like fire ball and such you can support a party coz of jp and spiritual link. i was just hoping that sage will be a great synergy with pyroā€¦ coz to be honest i dont like warlock seems like super common these days, and their skills dont graphically amaze me if you know what i mean.

Would skipping a rank in linker gonna affect the dps by much? I was thinking of taking necro as a filler class before warlock or prolly just go full necro

GOOD NEWS!

For what I could test before the game went down again, 2 Fireballs linked to an enemy still multiplies damage!! (because Fireball hitting eachother and linking that damage or something)

This was not touched by JP AoE damage nerf!

MM still seems to be doing awesome damage to JPd targets too.

@Satoru

Have you confirmed the fact that AoEs are no longer affected by JP by yourself?

Ughh, thatā€™s trueā€¦ I assumed it got nerfed so I didnā€™t bother to test further.

Linking mobs normally and then using Fireball still gives extra damage as wellā€¦

x_x

@moises_andre12
Do we actually know if in kToS the AoE effect got nerfed? Maybe it is so old I donā€™t rememberā€¦

Because on their lastest patch, they got the CD and hit limit nerfs, and we got back that yesterday as well with the HK changes.

Could explain why we had a roll back, to bring that AoE effect againā€¦ but since it is IMC, could just be bad update management in the end.

:sweat:

@Satoru

I know.

To be honest, AoEs were already consuming Linker hits despite not multiplying the damage. What I think is they saw that and how much it made Links worse and now are really applying the damage.

AoEs probably have a 2 ticks limit still making them worse with links.

I think this was a ninja-buff Linker needed to keep alive as everyone hits multiple targets on late gameā€¦

Yup it is like you said, the damage still remains, just that the hit count limit for jp will break the link before you could get all your fireball damage in(for 4 fireballs etc)

Idk how you describe that tick limit, but linking 5 mobs of 5k health and 1 Fireball of 1k~ damage makes them explode on first tick after HK.[quote=ā€œGodeau, post:97, topic:176003ā€]
Yup it is like you said, the damage still remains, just that the hit count limit for jp will break the link before you could get all your fireball damage in(for 4 fireballs etc)
[/quote]

For now it is enough to kill all non-boss monsters and players. Need to see how it will fair later. (3* maps i guess)

@Satoru

Iā€™m talking about JP only, I mean, over FG for example, do 5 linked mobs over get 5k damage from a 1k tick of FG?

Because if they do not the ā€œbrokenā€ feature might be HK or itā€™s attribute, though this could be the way itā€™s intended.

I wish I could know someone who plays kToS to confirm their Linkers are the same as ours right now.

I tested with 5 targets linked and all inside Flame Groundā€™s AoE. Damage was multiplied based on all targets being hit, so FG should work the same.

Fireball needs HK to hit more (medium and large) targets because of its default 4 AoE atk ratio.

Yes, would be good if we could know how it is working on KR as of now.