Tree of Savior Forum

PvP Players are leaving the game

Are you trying to take away all the PvP players? Because it’s what it’s seeming
0 Gvg
0 TBL
0 Reasons to make a open field pvp.

2 Likes

Also PD players are leaving because of skill bug. Three weeks waiting for fix.

7 Likes

PvP is so broken anyways =/

2 Likes

pvp is broken but is fun anyways (I play musketer), I’m very boring now, just do salus, ET runs and thats it, I don’t know why they remove TBL without the balances ready to be implemented.

If there was an empty map similar to the size of orsha, where I could go and have open pvp I would be a happy camper.

4 Likes

Still don’t exactly see the need to disable TBL before updating it to the 3v3 version :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Pvp players were playing the wrong game since Apr 2016. Took them long enough to finally leave.

2 Likes

Will 3v3 PvP be any good? They still need a lot more changes in order for it to be good.

Just enable any type of PvP please. No matter balance. Just let us play something. Who cries about disbalance just dont play.

Give to us some news at least.

I’m farming silver.
We need silver.
Gimme silver.

3 Likes

You can leave as you please.

Like people already said, PvP players are playing the wrong game.

PvP content of Tree of Savior is pure garbage, you must be either very cancerous to enjoy this kind of western duel PvP style, based on who land the first hit/cc, wins.

5 Likes

No, we are not. We are patiently waiting for new TBL.

1 Like

Oh no! All the PVP players are going to quit! All 5 of them!

6 Likes

And you trully think the pve of this game is good? are you insane?

2 Likes

The game is broken and still on.
You guys really like this pve content?
Solmiki is a joke, wb is just lag+crash … wtf

1 Like

So … this is the wrong game for every player?
Because if you think solmiki (the most easy end content of all games), wb (crash+lag+poor ai) funny, you are retarded.
In PvP at least you are killing something with good ai.

1 Like

@paradiseguildtos
Please stay tuned for more news on TBL; any further updates will be announced through our dev blog and patch notes.
We will back with more new content update, which will include the change to 3:3 matches and other features. :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

The game needs other pvp content, not just TBL.

As i have mentioned, just an area that is pvp enabled for random fun should be easy to implement.

yeah armor update and card system + some skill changes. Meanwhile, a lot of bugs are still seemingly considered as unbeknownst issues even if they are reported on the forum.

Why do the Staff members post in discussions that have no influence on the general gameplay e.g.? Neither the story nor the general game balance are fit for a PVP system, that’s why there are so many adjustments in PVP.

You guys should get your priorities straight, those few players that leave because they think PVP in TOS is not worth the time are an absolute minority and special interest group that has absolutely no interest in the roleplay genre. They just want to battle other people.

Please concentrate these few feedsbacks you give/leave on the pressing issues like bugs persisting for several months.

E.g. why did you guys answer the Plague Doctor Black Death Steam issue here

although the initial post was neither using the proper form for bug reports nor featuring any kind of proof showcasing the issue while bug reports like this
Merkabahs Divine Protection attribute bugged never recieved any attention although it has a filled form and proof clearly showcasing the actual issue?

1 Like