Tree of Savior Forum

Merkabahs Divine Protection attribute bugged

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : Since at least 04.07.2017, still ongoing

Server Name: Fedimian, I guess it doesn’t matter

Team Name: doesn’t matter as others also experience the problem

Character Name: doesn’t matter as others also experience the problem

Bug Description :
When you use Merkabah and have the Divine Protection attribute activated, you will lose the attribute buff as soon as there are two buff sections overlapping. The buff won’t be easily reapplied, so running around and staying still don’t help.

Since the bug didn’t occur until recently (was still working fine previously to the balance change patch and for a long time afterwards afaik, the recent patches must have messed up the skill&attribute interaction.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Cast Merkabah
  2. Have the Divine Protection attribute activated & stand in the AoE
  3. wait or run around, you will lose the buff quite a lot of times and reapplying the buff is between hard to impossible

Screenshots / Video :

Running around in the AoE of the attribute showcasing the bug.

Staying inside the AoE of the attribute showcasing the bug.

1 Like

Just adding to this one:

It’s not only Merkabahs Divine Protection attribute affected but also other second buff column buffs like Statue of Laima and Statue of Zeymyna.
If the AoEs of two of the same statues of 2 different players overlap[e.g. Statue of Zeymyna of player 1 and Statue of Zeymyna of player 2], you won’t recieve any buff effect in the overlapping area.

1 Like

Just to add to this issue: Merkabah: Increased Magic Defense is also affected;

This means, in regard to the other issues, that the intersecting plane of two overlapping area buff planes [of the same type but with different ownership] is effectively a 0 buff zone, as the two buff effects are cancelling each other out.

If my guess is right, this should not only affect Dievdirbys statues and Merkabah, but also Aukuras and probably even Capella (as I’ve only confirmed the effect of negating second column buffs yet, Capella is but a speculation).

Just for people who’re curious about the state: I went out of my way to log in on the 12th of September after maintenance because I had time at hand and got a hold of GM Grape [Fedimian server].

He/she confirmed for me when I asked if the bug is on the developers known bug list that the bug is indeed at least known to the developers and will hopefully be resolved sooner or later.