Tree of Savior Forum

PvP Players are leaving the game

Speak for yourself. PVP is important for the success of this game and when the game was released there were multiple full guilds on Klaipeda that wanted to pvp. They aren’t playing because there is no pvp content.

5 Likes

The best thing you could do for the pvp-centric is offer up a free-to-use global chat so they can organize their own fights; or open a free-for-all pvp room like what you had in Ragnarok Online.

PvE end game is solmiki and wb …
both are boring, no-fps and crash things.
Maybe we are on the wrong game? (me and you).

1 Like

This is nice! any news about gvg and templar changes?

Dear Devs,

We need concrete replies and updates. I’ve seen this copy paste statement many times even in the rank 9 thread. Last year by this time we already had a preview of rank 8 and by october we had that update in iTOS. The devs need to make haste. We waited long for this major updates.

-iTOS players

4 Likes

Yes, always fun to browse youtube for wallets fighting eachother, what will tos ever do without them.

Well either wallets, or murms/clerics.

1 Like

nope, apparently the endgame content is playing dress up where the cutest pixels win…

1 Like

They are testing it to prevent any bug. Imagine for example a bug abuse to create infinite tbl points, it would be catastrophic for our economy. Testing is a boring (imo) but important thing to do before you release any feature, I can’t blame them for that. We need a stable PvP.

Edit : Nevermind, I read too fast your post. Well if you look in-game you will see that 3v3 is already implemented with the patch we had 2 weeks ago. I guess they got the patch like that and can’t change the sequence. 2v2 has been removed so we have no choice but to wait :confused:

Anyone who truly cared/were decent at PvP already gave up on this game months and months ago. lol

1 Like

give me one reason for pve dont quit yet

Those who want to quit will quit.
If you want to quit then go ahead. No one is stopping you.
Why not take a break and come back later?
No one is holding you down to play forcibly.

Amy i’m begging could you tell me when are you gonna release SKull Breaker? would love to use event silver anvils on it T.T

No idea why you even try playing pvp in this game, anyway. Unbalanced classes, no rewards, con builds, clerics spamming heals and returning 20x your damage, multiple stun locks, invulnerabilities, bug positions etc.

I’m not even talking about transcendence, which killed my will to play this game. I really dont want to be forced to log in every day, spend hours doing saalus x30 characters every single day. On the other hand, there is a HUGE gap between 0-10 transcended equipment.

Also, I don’t want to farm silver offline and pretend I’m playing that game.

1 Like

What you want to do in this game? Because you guys are talking about pvp a lot aaaaand the PvE is ■■■■ too.

1 Like

OP wants to talk about pvp, so that’s the subject.

1 Like

The OP is asking about have pvp back and not about if this is good or not.

1 Like

Didnt know they removed pvp entirely from this game.

Truth is, most of the players who love to PvP left the game before TBL was even in the game. The massive amount of glitches, the terrible lag and the unbalanced classes, if they ever manage to fix these 3 things…

3 Likes

Most people can tolerate that. The thing that turned off my friends and me is the mofo trade restriction. They are fine with commanderloadfail last year, bots, kill steal, lag, etc… but restricting the most basic function in an mmo is a mistake. Token is a premium item yet the trade count is restricted. Event tokens also have no trades. I think it is fine if they make the items untradable after a non token trade but they have to at least make it transferable through team storage. Im surprised the devs think their idea of trade restriction is a success when this in face turned off most of the 50k players that left this game. :joy:

4 Likes

Another week with no pvp. How long will this go on?