Tree of Savior Forum

PvP cata-goon build

You can’t wait out stone skin. They’re always going to alternate it with safety zone, ausrine, healing factor, mackangdal, sterea strofh.

Stone Skin is actually the only time op cleric fags are not invincible, lol

you cannot build your character around beating 1 skill,
to be able to efficiently beat a good stone skin you need about 500 str, do you want to have 500 str and 0 dex? and then miss 90% in pvp? not a really good idea stone skin is just strong, you can literally impale then out of safety zone and stun them while they are in safety zone with restrain there isn’t a whole lot you can do against invincibility no matter what stat you add
you gotta build your character efficiently so he can be all round pvp, in the end of the day you want to build your character to be good against everybody and not JUST against a cleric who happen to have stone skin.
you need con to survive burst damage you need dex not to miss and str to deal damage
you really need all 3 of the stats to pvp efficiently.

You don’t need 500. You forget stone skin is nerfed in pvp to 400 block + .4 x SPR.

Added new PvE footage (Demon Prison 2) at Lv151:

He’s the meta guy. He’s good to have around so you know what most people think and do.

i dont care if i cant kill others

im happy if i know i can bully @razm2888 with my Full Dex.

I LOLed. That’s how I build my chars.

2 Likes

I just noticed that it’s a swordsman-only equipment. Kinda bummed you got tempted to buy it though since it can easily be farmed. XD

Sorry, late share:

I prefer posting it in cata tthread hehe. Oh yeah your right. I just saw one again for only 20k lol. Haha.It is ok though. I got the guantlets slashing ingre in just 10 kils. Hehe

xD not sure if i want lancer or dragoon now…

Why? What new discovery did you found out?please share. :slightly_smiling_face:

All I know for me is I want lancer but my current build says dragoon2…so…

looking at how much damage these other classes will be putting out :confused:
really makes ya wonder if you’ll be able to keep up lol

So swordsman still the underdog huh. :dizzy_face:

That is why I have a cutsy cutsy plaque doctor in the making. I will just play dress up in this game. That is plan B hahaha😁

1 Like

lmao xD
well if I can straight up resist Raise and Ice Wall, I’ll be more up for Lancer, but as of right now, looking more like a Dragoon2 thing.
Stun or bind some1 then Serpentine then Dragontooth/Dethrone… combo looks pretty sweet.

Maybe this will help with your decision:

Dat Bokor3 PD sustain damage. XD

If things get worst and remain that way for months when I get Lancer, I might just roll one as well.

I love 5v5 TBL, but if every other class can just easily make you useless from the start of the round, it’s not fun. It’s just making people (your teammates) hate you and remember your name infamously. XD

i’d rather win duels than be "special"
besides i enjoy this build, who gives af that its meta.

Hope someone will post some Lancer gameplay videos.
Heard Lancer was bugged, but I’m not sure.
would make my decision easier seeing it in practice :smiley:

I managed to buy it finally. haha. He/she lowered the price for 9.9m only. Have to sell 10 tokens just to buy it fast. You never know if someone might steal it from you hehe.

Wowwwwww that thing’s fully loaded. And still some potential left in case you need it for something. Congrats! Mine’s just a +7, working up the lvl6 gems at the moment, but I have time so it’s alright.

Yes. Tested it on tbl now with my sagewall. My survivalbility rate became from 50% to 90%. Hehe. I have 33k hp if swash on . But my kill rate lowered though but not much. I just lost 84 atk power and 32 crit rate from my +7 cata pike. But I can put a glad band instead of glass bracelet now to compensate that atk lost. So…all good.

1 Like

Look what my new spear can do haha :heart_eyes:

2 Likes