Tree of Savior Forum

PvP and PvE - Ktest's New Gung Ho lv15, or Guardian lv15

The costume I think.

I love pelt costume :smiley: definately a perk.

It was a joke, because for me i prefer Pelt costume design than SW3 costume.

Dopple 3 problem is theyre easy to kit around. No threat, as long as you keep your distance. If Luchador has movespeed boosting skill, probably dopple 3 could be a threat. Mounted has trot, Murmillo has frendzied slash and longstride. Still have rank 9 and rank 10 to fill-in pvp utitlies for dopple i think.

I like the Pelta design a lot. I just wish the male Pelta costume had a blue costume.

Unrelated to your entire post, but related to the quote: last I checked, everyone I see there is from Varena. :smiley: A couple of which show up in my friends list.

Don’t mind it too much though. I’m just bored since it’s maintenance now.

1 Like

I thought this finally died. I guess not. Maybe you both should hash this out in a PM.

“Do you even play?” Or whatever. I don’t really care. Either both of you let it die, or argue on the internet in PMs, and not a completely different thread topic.

1 Like

New changes piqued my interest and got me back farming, that’s all.
All depends on the patch though.

At least yugimori knows what he wants lol.

LOL look at this kid, he can’t get over it.

Guess your server is full of scrubs who don’t know how to counter Inquisitors. :wink:

Hint: Harvester 1h sword, it lowers your matk by over 1000 which will make your MATK negative. This makes malleus actually reduce damage incoming.

@GoldenCross and @Remiri should kiss and make up. :neutral_face:

1 Like

I let it go but he keeps going. Kid has something to prove.

up-to-date 5-5 tbl rank

2 shield users and 4 archers

1 Like

With how much people talk about missle hole being op as hell, Im surprised there are archers up there.

it’s the only thing keeping them in check. SR3 with trans10 weapons and no missile hole would rekt just about anyone.

I thought hook/invulnerable/freeze tree/slow/musketeer+scout OHKO/etc was enough to handle SR. Did I miss something?

Not really when you die before you can react. It’s an insta death pretty much.

I guess since SR got the nerf stick on ktest, it will be a bit better. Since I wanna go super heavy armor, hopefully just wading through things are viable now.

Plus they just got appraiser so they can even nerf your trans gear.

Appraiser is the only reason Im considering investing into my archer. I love the outfit and the skills.